Message button

Report Bugs and any problems you may experience in the game

Moderator: mtormo

Message button

Postby FS_KZK » 29 May 2016, 18:09

Hi, I wanted to ask what the message button ( globe on upper screen between gold and lifes) is.
Play this game now a long time, always I klick the button there comes no new messages. I even don't know how to write a message, that appears there...
Greets
Hunter86
FS_KZK
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Re: Message button

Postby 5Cats » 30 May 2016, 14:39

Hi KZK!

That is where people send lives to you. Also make requests for you to send them lives too.

New lives (for you) are green and requests (for them) are in red.

In Kong you get them off your friends list. IDK about the other platforms, I think Facebook has a way also?

You can ask when you run out, it sends a request to all your friends & shows up there for them.

When you play a campaign level, or re-play one you've done (get those 3 stars!) before? There's a scrolling list at the bottom of all your friends. Click their name & it sends them a life! You can only do this for friends ahead of that campaign level, not for those behind the one you are currently doing or re-doing.

You can only "see" 99 at a time, but it keeps track of all of them. And they only last 30 days, then they're gone, which is fine because otherwise you could never see new requests eh? It's always full for me.
Fight Bravely!
5Cats
Colonel
Colonel

Re: Message button

Postby FS_KZK » 30 May 2016, 19:31

Thanks for answer.
I play mobile, linked to fb but don't have fb friends that play this game. So the message box and the menu at bottom is empty...
Greets
Hunter86
FS_KZK
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Return to Technical Support