'Wolf Trick' Still Working?

Report Bugs and any problems you may experience in the game

Moderator: mtormo

'Wolf Trick' Still Working?

Postby 5Cats » 27 May 2016, 20:34

Hi FS_Devs!

I (and the rest of us) was thinking that the "Wolf Trick" had been removed in the last patch.
But one fellow in the Platoon: The Dark has scored +30K PP in the past 3 hours (give or take). When I met their Leader (Darklord) in PvP? He had ~9K and the next person had about 5K... now this one player has 33K :x

So we wonder: is the 'Wolf Trick' gone or just greatly reduced? It's not like 100K or even 1 Million PP! Or is it some other way to score high? Or some new exploit? Or am I just not remembering correctly...

ALSO: How about a way to view ALL the cards in a deck at once? Please? It would make showing our decks so much easier! Thx.
Fight Bravely!
5Cats
Colonel
Colonel

Re: 'Wolf Trick' Still Working?

Postby FS_KZK » 27 May 2016, 21:51

Hi, I think it's the "normal" points. You get 0.8 per point raid damage. If you complete medium alone it's about 20k*0.8=16k platoon points. If he completes med+easy it is 16k+14.4k=30.4k
So he completed 2 raids an got the normal points for it and not the "big score"
When I was at Sachsen I saw Jonny working. He did all 3 raids (easy, med, hard) in about 2h...
Greets
Hunter86
FS_KZK
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Postby 5Cats » 30 May 2016, 14:31

Hi KZK

It's just that he got them so very fast! I'm positive the leader was on top with quite a distance to the next player when I checked (since I met him in PvP). Then suddenly their platoon was in front of mine! I wondered who had been scoring there, and that player (not the leader) had scored 30K points in under 3 hours.

So it's not the 100K+ or the 1 million PP! But it's a whole lot of points in a very short time. It wasn't PvP victories since his Rate is still quite low...

Perhaps the Trick is still there, just at a far more reasonable points reward? I'll check again and see what's up with their squad. Now I'm... curious!
Fight Bravely!
5Cats
Colonel
Colonel

Postby mtormo » 01 Jun 2016, 08:44

Hello,

We fixed the problem with the platoon points that you received if you played extra turns on the raids (you still get them, but not as a multiplier like before).

About the amount of points that you mentioned could be normal if you complete multiple raids.

Hope it helps,
mtormo
WWIITCG Admin
WWIITCG Admin

Postby 5Cats » 01 Jun 2016, 10:46

It does help! Thx.

He must have tried "the trick" to score a pile in just 2 hours, but that's a reasonable amount of Platoon Points for it!

And he seems to have been scoring a lot since, but no worries! Even though his Platoon squeaked past us for 3rd Place, we got 4th :cry:

If he spent that much cash to get an O-Pak? More power to him!! Lolz!
Fight Bravely!
5Cats
Colonel
Colonel

Postby Assassin » 01 Jun 2016, 11:16

I can confirm that our "Wolf trick" users still can pile Raid points...BUT the effect on platoon points is much lower...

This seems correct to me...not sure about the "economy"...but in terms of platoon scores it sounds "right"...

Oddly...Wolf is not playing much so not doing it...i think he will have zero points this week...life is much harder in coconut land these days :)
10.000 Lemmings can't be wrong...
Assassin
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Return to Technical Support