Random Numbers Broken?

Report Bugs and any problems you may experience in the game

Moderator: mtormo

Random Numbers Broken?

Postby 5Cats » 11 May 2016, 16:43

Hi guys!

For my 4x Raid Rewards today? I got 3x Enlisted and 1x Officer Packs.

The Officer had an Epic, not the 0ne Stupid Card I'm missing, but no worries!

The 3x Enlisted (over the 2 accounts) ALL HAD German Rare Flakpanzer!

That's 1 chance in (61^3) is 227,000:1 odds!

And I think I got a Flakpanzer as a Solo Enlisted Pak reward last night too? I could be wrong, it was late. If I got 4x of them then for sure there's a bug in there somewhere, eh?

Not complaining since it soon will be a craftable card, but it was a shocker! :lol: Cheers!
Fight Bravely!
5Cats
Colonel
Colonel

Re: Random Numbers Broken?

Postby jcwill23 » 11 May 2016, 17:01

If there are 2270 people playing every week, then in just under 2 years this should happen, right?
And statistics say it might happen week 1 or week 100.

I had 2 of the same card today, but I only had one pack.
I had 2 of the same card two weeks ago too. Not the same-same card, but two of a different card.

Math is fun.

JC
jcwill23
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Re: Random Numbers Broken?

Postby 5Cats » 11 May 2016, 19:37

Oh sure, I've had two of the same card in a Pack a few times, it's always amusing! Once it was a card I was really hoping to find, yay!

I just thought if there were 4x Flakpanzers in exactly 4x Enlisted Decks? That's beyond reasonable chance, eh? 3x in 3x packs is quite a stretch too! There is a (small) chance of 2x Rare in a Pak... but each had only 1x Rare. It only alters the odds a little bit, I think. :mrgreen:

Not everyone gets 3x Packs on the same day, that only happens 1x or 2x a week for most people!
Even buying a bunch of E-Packs only happens 1-2 times a months before you're broke... and I doubt 2200+ individuals play every week... maybe that many payers in total (one guy counting as 7 for the week) ???
Fight Bravely!
5Cats
Colonel
Colonel

Return to Technical Support