connection lost after beating hard mission

Report Bugs and any problems you may experience in the game

Moderator: mtormo

connection lost after beating hard mission

Postby Pieterr » 09 May 2016, 17:22

Hello,

After I had won the 4th battle in d-day, the reward-screen showed up. Then when I tried to open the rewarded general pack the system told me that the connection was lost and it tried to log itself back in. I encouraged the system several time by pushing the red button.
Finally I got logged in again and the general pack opened. 4 of the 5 cards I would have sold back to the computer, the 6th ranger batallion I would have kept.
Anyway, the system lost connection again and told me that I had been logged out for too long or logged in from another device. After that I tried to restart. Then I read that there were server issues why I couldn't get logged in.
Anyway I've managed to log in again but the cards I had gained were lost. I don't know if the gold I had gained has been lost too. And I don't know if this victory has been taken into account on the ladder.

I hope the above is of any help to you.

Cheers,
Pieter
Pieterr
Captain
Captain

Re: connection lost after beating hard mission

Postby mtormo » 10 May 2016, 10:14

Hello Pieter,

I've been looking on your issue and I see that you won 5 Missions (9th May) and one of them didn't give you the rewards. Sadly I can't see what cards did you gain from the pack, so I sent you all the rewards for winning that Hard Mission. (Check your Shop Screen -> Gift Button).

Regards,
mtormo
WWIITCG Admin
WWIITCG Admin

Re: connection lost after beating hard mission

Postby Pieterr » 10 May 2016, 11:14

Hello mtormo,

Thanks for handling the reward(s) and gift.
It's a pity though that the all the cards went straight to the selling machine. Better luck next time,...

Regards,
Pieter
Pieterr
Captain
Captain

Return to Technical Support