Season prizes AHEAD of time...

Report Bugs and any problems you may experience in the game

Moderator: mtormo

Season prizes AHEAD of time...

Postby Assassin » 01 May 2016, 17:05

I may be wrong...as i was still waking up and had zero coffee in the system...

BUT...is it possible that i got the Season prizes 1 DAY BEFORE the time?
There where red stars and i clicked to see what i got...i assumed season was over...prizes made sense (Enlisted Packs and some gold)...

Then i see season still has one day to run...17h as i write this...

I dont really mind...no big effect anyway as my placement wont change much...but just think i should mention it..

IF i am misunderstanding anything then ignore me...it happened before...will happen again... :D
10.000 Lemmings can't be wrong...
Assassin
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Re: Season prizes AHEAD of time...

Postby bigfatrasta » 01 May 2016, 18:16

yeah the timer was just another way of ****ing with people .....
bigfatrasta
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby 5Cats » 02 May 2016, 06:44

I got all my stuff... I'll happily collect it again!

It wasn't much really, 100 gold or so, O-Pak and E-Pak...

5Cats JUST clawed his way to PvP #24! That night! And picked up Mission Win #18 or 19 for 22nd Place Lolz!! :lol:
Fight Bravely!
5Cats
Colonel
Colonel

Postby Pieterr » 02 May 2016, 09:59

It surprised me too,...
Pieter
Pieterr
Captain
Captain

Postby mtormo » 02 May 2016, 10:08

Hey,

We're investigating the issue, I'll update you as soon as I have more information.

Thanks for the info.
mtormo
WWIITCG Admin
WWIITCG Admin

Postby bigfatrasta » 02 May 2016, 23:54

two frozen pvp matches vs bots (-17each ) came just in time to throw me out of the top 10 range! But it was just a fitting end to my FS-WWII career.

The last months were filled mostly with login troubles, frequent frozen (and therefore lost) PvP matches, glitches in raids and other bugs. At some point i simply gave up reporting fails in forum and just accepted lost mission rewards and points as given, as the time spent waiting for a opponent in Q or even just to be able to connect/login surpassed the time i was actually enjoying playing!
On top of that every season we had to "fight" to get the correct rewards.

All in all it was the last straw, so to speak, to finally get me to quit this game for good. If it weren't for some nice banter in the chats i would have gone long ago, but the constant promises for upcoming fixes, a hope for new missions and overall nice people kept me interested despite the lack in game quality in the last time
bigfatrasta
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby CiprianoMera » 03 May 2016, 09:13

Hello, i just would like to say that in my case the reward before time for me has been a diference, because in Missions I was third when i received it but i finished second (actually skuzi was not playing, so it was really part of my plans. You can check it, the day you sent the rewards i was just with 1 vistory less than him).

Whatever the situation, if you can't fix it i don't mind. One pack or another... is not the same, but i will be able to go on with my life the same,jajaja. But I really think you will solve it as usual. And as usual, thanks ahead, because you always do your best.

Other thing, i don't know if it the place, but i have a suggestion: to froze the rankings once the season finish, basically because it could happen that i am the 8th when i stop playing, i am in that postion when the season ends (but i can not connect, because i am in class, for example) but when i am able to connect i am the 10th, but this 2 guys have past me OUT of the time. In fact, this happenned to me last month,xd. I had my pack, but it can be very confusing, and you don't know if complaing, if you are not right... last month i received a general pack, so assime these two people passed me after the season end, but if the had complained i would have assumed they were right.

Anyway, sorry for my English and I hope you manage to solve it.

Thank you!!
CiprianoMera
Private
Private

Postby mtormo » 03 May 2016, 09:17

Hey guys,

Thanks for your patience, especially with the current problems with connection in pvp and login. These two things are our top priority and we're taking some time (but it's required) to fix this problem for once and for all. I understand that may not be satisfactory right now, but we're working really hard to fix it as soon as possible. When I have more information to share with you, I'll do it.

Thanks again!
mtormo
WWIITCG Admin
WWIITCG Admin

Return to Technical Support