Mission Freezes

Report Bugs and any problems you may experience in the game

Moderator: mtormo

Mission Freezes

Postby Assassin » 27 Apr 2016, 09:42

Just wondering if this was reported already...

Missions (all...in this case Stalingrad) sometimes freezes. It blocks the ENTIRE BROWSER and there is a popup window with an error stating some script is not responding...i may note it down next time.
If i choose "Stop Script" the app force closes if i decide to "Wait" it will NOT unfreeze and eventually i have to force close the browser.

I am using W8.1, Facebook and Firefox...MAY BE browser issue...not sure.

Happens sometimes (not really serious...but way more than once)...the bad part is that i lose the entire 200 even if in the end of mission...
To be complete...the same error sometimes happens just navigating the app...but in that case it causes no "losses" :)

EDIT:
By the way...i am not actually expecting to get the 200 back. I assume this error is unverifiable...
Just reporting it and wondering if it is only me that have this issue...(it may be my PC, obviously)
10.000 Lemmings can't be wrong...
Assassin
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Re: Mission Freezes

Postby 5Cats » 27 Apr 2016, 14:48

Just today, there's a freeing plague.
2 other guys in Kong Chat said they're freezing today (Wednesday). Multiple times!

I'm freezing in Gazala Mission: froze mid-mission but it reconnected after a few minutes. I zoomed in and out, didn't seem to help.

It also froze the other account, which was sitting on the main screen.

Then it froze again during the Rewards claim.. but again it came back after 3 minutes. I managed to collect all my other rewards tho, so that's cool.

EDIT: And kicked both accts again. It was not connecting well just before that: messages would not load and such. I think it kicked others too at the same time.

EDIT #2: Now Kong Chat is going off-line. Twice already, the game seem unaffected tho. Not your issue FS, but maybe it helps to know about it?
Fight Bravely!
5Cats
Colonel
Colonel

Postby 5Cats » 27 Apr 2016, 20:36

Now the PVP Froze too:

http://imgur.com/h6HSVsi

It finished the match, the Victory music played, but no pop-up. IDK if I got the win (1st of the day I think) because now I cannot log in.

On Kong they said everyone got kicked while I was busy too... *sigh*

EDIT: I got the win, yay!
It took 78 minutes to log back in though...
Fight Bravely!
5Cats
Colonel
Colonel

Postby Assassin » 27 Apr 2016, 22:38

5Cats wrote:EDIT: I got the win, yay!
It took 78 minutes to log back in though...

Server issues i guess...i was also kept out for an hour or so...
10.000 Lemmings can't be wrong...
Assassin
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Return to Technical Support