messed up pvp ranking

Report Bugs and any problems you may experience in the game

Moderator: mtormo

messed up pvp ranking

Postby bigfatrasta » 26 Apr 2016, 15:34

https://gyazo.com/eb374fa2d7c41ce6b9157bca44060b7d

i know koala is good, but not "2-times-in-top-5" good ....
bigfatrasta
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Re: messed up pvp ranking

Postby 5Cats » 26 Apr 2016, 22:48

Lolz! Another "ghost" Rasta! Remember Redrain had one before? And Lastrites had one this season too.

It's something about a really bad connection allowing the person to be "connected" in PvP twice at the same time? And then this creates a separate place on the top-25 list for them both. Or something.

The mods know about that bug, and say they review ALL the top-25 guys by the end of the season to make sure it's all ok.
Fight Bravely!
5Cats
Colonel
Colonel

Postby Assassin » 28 Apr 2016, 11:31

5Cats wrote:The mods know about that bug, and say they review ALL the top-25 guys by the end of the season to make sure it's all ok.

Well...they did say the NEXT auto-reward will take into consideration the END OF SEASON placement...which MAY ignore duplicates...
Being automatic it is prone to more mistakes as both last seasons confirm...

I would suggest a check BEFORE the season ends...and also take a look to what the code really does.

I am 15th at the moment with an angry cat behind me...so 2 Koalas may be important ;)
(Although in retrospect...the difference in prizes is not that big...)
10.000 Lemmings can't be wrong...
Assassin
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Postby bigfatrasta » 30 Apr 2016, 22:03

i am currently at 10 after a few freeze/disconnect losses/ vs bots which each mean a nice -17 penalty without any fault of myown. Therefore you can happily have my spot at rank 10 as I think i am done with this game ....

Spending more time in Q waiting for an opponent, or waiting and refreshing to finally log in only to be disconnected while raiding or playing ....
that is really not what i would call fun.
bigfatrasta
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Return to Technical Support