Attack confirmation when all points are spent?

Report Bugs and any problems you may experience in the game

Moderator: mtormo

Attack confirmation when all points are spent?

Postby Assassin » 19 Apr 2016, 09:37

Lately the game has been doing something odd...

Even after i play ALL ATTACK points it still asks for confirmation if i want to attack.

It is probably related to free to play cards as i think it started when i added one to my deck...not sure.

EDIT:
By the way...i got no answer to the "i didnt receive two packs complaint"...i am hoping they will appear on next week rewards as some players said they might :)
(it is not a big problem...but it doesnt hurt to ask...and i somehow doubt i will get 6 packs on one week...)
10.000 Lemmings can't be wrong...
Assassin
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Re: Attack confirmation when all points are spent?

Postby 5Cats » 19 Apr 2016, 16:44

If there's a "play free" item in your draw? The game will prompt you that you have an option available.

There may be a bug in it, it may give the prompt even after it is played? But when this happened to me I look at my screenshot and there it was, the Elite Item I could have added for free!

The Raid Rewards do vanish sometimes. If the collection page is blank? They will show up next week. If there's text saying you have no rewards? They my have been lost.

Someone said if there's a freeze-up in PvP? Change the zoom level of your display and it will un-freeze. IDK any more about that! Like which platform, or does it work for Missions and Raids. IDK if it works at all! Just thought I' spread the word of a possible fix :D can't hurt to try it!!
Fight Bravely!
5Cats
Colonel
Colonel

Postby Assassin » 19 Apr 2016, 16:55

5Cats wrote:If there's a "play free" item in your draw? The game will prompt you that you have an option available.

Yep...this is it. HOWEVER...the message appears even if the item is unplayable...i.e. and American Only item and no American units on board...

Not sure if deliberate or bug...seems a bit overdoing it...hence the report.

As to the platoon rewards...i see the "wait for season end to get rewards" message...so i guess i lost them...:(
Assassin
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Postby 5Cats » 20 Apr 2016, 01:22

ooo, I've read that one before, but haven't seen it myself. Where the free item is there, but no unit can attach it.

I (5_boredcats) lost 2036 Gold when the Platoon Reward screen froze too, several weeks ago. The devs tried to put it in a loot bag? But I got 100, then 10 (or something) and now they're really busy. Oh well! I hope they didn't totally forget :) It's in a different Tech complaint.
Fight Bravely!
5Cats
Colonel
Colonel

Postby mtormo » 20 Apr 2016, 10:13

Hey!

We usually try to avoid to show the message about unspend Action Points when "free" cards are involved due to the difficulty to track all possible cases. We'll try to tune the system in the near future.

About the packs, let me know if you can see it the rewards this week (and the previous now) if not, I'll check it again.

@5_boredcats -> Could yo try again and claim the gold, please.

Thanks to both of us!
mtormo
WWIITCG Admin
WWIITCG Admin

Postby 5Cats » 20 Apr 2016, 14:41

Yay! I got it!

The bars said 1x 1928, but when I looked at 'More Information' is said 750 and Null like the other times...

But it worked! Yaya! Thanks so much for your efforts on such a small (but important!) matter. That's 2x Elites once I find more cards :lol:

And I am finding cards now! IDK why I had a 3-week 'dry spell' but the past couple of weeks I've been finding the key-cards I was searching for. Not lots, like that Yak I've found 30 of (in both accounts I mean) but enough to be happy! And to craft some decent cards, lolz!

And while my Platoon-mate says he cannot find a Pz-II at all, I have a bunch of those :| it really was a random thing! Sorry I whined so much eh? If 5_Boredcats had Gustav, I could make use of the Pz-II... but a second Grosser is just 2 cards away!
Fight Bravely!
5Cats
Colonel
Colonel

Postby Assassin » 21 Apr 2016, 08:49

mtormo wrote:About the packs, let me know if you can see it the rewards this week (and the previous now) if not, I'll check it again.

Hello mtormo...you are a new soldier on deck i guess. ;)

I got the rewards for THIS WEEK...all. But the two ENLISTED packs from last week were not there...lost somewhere...(hope you can check).
It is not a big loss in the long run...but if possible to get it back i would appreciate it...
Assassin
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Return to Technical Support