N.A offers in shop

Report Bugs and any problems you may experience in the game

Moderator: mtormo

N.A offers in shop

Postby blitzgeist09 » 16 Apr 2016, 14:45

I am unable to purchase any offers or the Marshall pack in the shop . Tried different languages and still each item is listed as N.A ???
blitzgeist09
Private
Private

Re: N.A offers in shop

Postby mtormo » 20 Apr 2016, 08:41

Hey blitzgeist09,

The "N.A" means that the game is still waiting for the price information. If you see this when you enter the shop, you can leave the shop wait a moment (just play a match or level) and get back to check it. Usually it's only seconds but sometimes it takes longer and you need to wait inside the shop.

Hope it helps,
mtormo
WWIITCG Admin
WWIITCG Admin

Postby blitzgeist09 » 20 Apr 2016, 14:30

I waited 30 mins in the shop while it said please hold. Then I clicked on the "N.A." button and it said couldn't verify product in app store. Eventually the screen froze. Others in my platoon can purchase the items???
blitzgeist09
Private
Private

Postby 5Cats » 20 Apr 2016, 15:01

Hi Blitzgeist09!

Don't wait INSIDE the shop, eh? Exit that page for a bit. Click on something else, like Progress, just to check if you have a bad connection or not.

Then return, hopefully it's OK. Otherwise the next step is to exit the game entirely and try again.

This "leave that page" works for a lot of things!! Like PvP stalling while trying to load your deck. Or the Raid Options not showing the Team Raid. Or they both are there, but don't show the damage already done... exit that page & go back in a moment. Usually works, not every time.
Fight Bravely!
5Cats
Colonel
Colonel

Postby blitzgeist09 » 20 Apr 2016, 15:19

5Cats wrote:Hi Blitzgeist09!

Don't wait INSIDE the shop, eh? Exit that page for a bit. Click on something else, like Progress, just to check if you have a bad connection or not.

Then return, hopefully it's OK. Otherwise the next step is to exit the game entirely and try again.

This "leave that page" works for a lot of things!! Like PvP stalling while trying to load your deck. Or the Raid Options not showing the Team Raid. Or they both are there, but don't show the damage already done... exit that page & go back in a moment. Usually works, not every time.

Thx for your help but its still not working. Re-started game several times and left and returned to shop MANY times , I can buy the packs up to general but everything else is N.A. :(
blitzgeist09
Private
Private

Postby 5Cats » 20 Apr 2016, 17:19

Ok then, it's a bigger problem that the Developers should look into.

Good luck!
Fight Bravely!
5Cats
Colonel
Colonel

Return to Technical Support