This week end of season bugs (for me)

Report Bugs and any problems you may experience in the game

Moderator: mtormo

This week end of season bugs (for me)

Postby Assassin » 13 Apr 2016, 12:11

I didnt get TWO Enlisted Packs from the raids.
I was collecting the rewards and when there were still TWO to collect the app kind of froze (seemed to be "thinking as one progress bar was moving).
When it "unfroze" i went back to the reward tab and the packs were gone...

BY THE WAY...i was logged in at the season end...it seemed to me there was a TIE for first place (on platoons) and our platoon was considered to be second place. I didnt qualify for the pack prize (below 5%) but i am guessing some of our members would prefer the General Pack :).
I am almost sure as i tried to get the win with a last minute PVP...(i think someone else on the other platoon was doing it also).
10.000 Lemmings can't be wrong...
Assassin
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Re: This week end of season bugs (for me)

Postby 5Cats » 13 Apr 2016, 16:33

The Packs were gone but the other rewards were still visible? Not a blank box or the 'no rewards' text? That's a new one!

I got frozen once collecting the Raid Pak, it was returned to me, and had a nice card in it, yay! Just one for future crafting, but that's a happy thing.

The Platoon Standings just shows 2 decimal places? But count to the 3rd. If you hover over them it shows the total... totally! There was a dead tie once before though, IDK what the solution for it was...
Fight Bravely!
5Cats
Colonel
Colonel

Re: This week end of season bugs (for me)

Postby Assassin » 13 Apr 2016, 19:03

5Cats wrote:The Packs were gone but the other rewards were still visible? Not a blank box or the 'no rewards' text? That's a new one!

I got frozen once collecting the Raid Pak, it was returned to me, and had a nice card in it, yay! Just one for future crafting, but that's a happy thing.

The Platoon Standings just shows 2 decimal places? But count to the 3rd. If you hover over them it shows the total... totally! There was a dead tie once before though, IDK what the solution for it was...

All rewards were visible at first...but after i collected the gold and medals i was opening packs (one by one) and the game froze during the process...

I now see the next season rewards text...

I didnt knew the 3rd decimal place...it is odd enough that we can actually TIE with these numbers...
10.000 Lemmings can't be wrong...
Assassin
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Return to Technical Support