STALINGRAD BUG

Report Bugs and any problems you may experience in the game

Moderator: mtormo

STALINGRAD BUG

Postby bigfatrasta » 23 Mar 2016, 20:49

I KNOW there is a, or more accurately, there are SEVERAL threads already towards this problem but not seeing any improvement I try to "revive" the discussion for some awareness....... (And to be honest I am also to angry right now to look for those).

Symptoms:
While playing Stalingrad hard (no experience with other difficulties), one seems to skip a turn and gets 3 more AP and a new draw WHILE still playing the actual turn.
The "genuine" draw is still visible under the new cards. Cards on board are still visible, but are no longer recognized as equippable. Some still do damage but do NO LONGER block enemy attacks.
Sometimes enemy cards are all moved to the front row, resulting in STACKS of cards, of which BOTH will do damage.

S-grad is hard enough as it is, but this bug makes it almost impossible to win. (2 played after it became available again today, 2 times bug occured!)

https://gyazo.com/e74c0cc6e4339658026ffb06f850a201
Last edited by bigfatrasta on 23 Mar 2016, 23:33, edited 1 time in total.
bigfatrasta
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Re: STALINGRAD BUG

Postby Aleksandr » 23 Mar 2016, 21:36

I'm going to try a few Mediums (I'm uninterested in USSR packs, but I need gorillion of Pz IIs, so bare with me...). I'll share the results.
Aleksandr
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Postby bigfatrasta » 24 Mar 2016, 00:22

tried one more time and surely enough.....

The shot shows the START of day 4 (-2 AP for playing and promoting zhukov)

https://gyazo.com/bdb6f8f0a7216c062942ac8aa13912a8

IT is impossible to play like this, and sofar it has occured on EVERY S-grad Mission this time. Not necessairily at the same point, though .....
bigfatrasta
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby bigfatrasta » 24 Mar 2016, 01:50

bigfatrasta
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby 5Cats » 24 Mar 2016, 05:02

Ah! The "reloading assets" bug is back with a vengeance? And here I was hoping to play a lot of S-Grad for Russian Paks... well, not a lot of time until Mon or Tue anyhow...

The last one? The "glass cards"? Happens after the Asset bug hits, sometimes, in the next S-Mission you play. If you know all the cards you can still play them, it doesn't affect their abilities in my experience. But it is annoying!

After getting the Asset Bug I usually exit the game and browser too, try to minimize my computer & internet usage, then try again. It doesn't always help, and I'm pretty sure it's entirely a "game bug" rather than Kong or internet connections...
Fight Bravely!
5Cats
Colonel
Colonel

Postby nAFAI » 24 Mar 2016, 15:18

While we look into this,

Just a general tip that some of you most probably now, but just as you experience any kind of game glitch, make sure to reset the game completly as soon as you can, because once an internal error occurs it's most probably that other ones will follow even if they shouldn't, so tip number one would be to always restart the game as soon as you experience any weird glitch.

In the meantime we will be looking into this, seems like a loading assets problem but we will need to have a closer look.
nAFAI
WWIITCG Admin
WWIITCG Admin

Postby bigfatrasta » 24 Mar 2016, 15:34

5Cats wrote:...
The last one? The "glass cards"? Happens after the Asset bug hits, sometimes, in the next S-Mission you play. If you know all the cards you can still play them, it doesn't affect their abilities in my experience. But it is annoying!...

i know but the "real bug" happened a turn before, but i didnjt screenshot then....

And yes i usually restart browser after a bug occurence, THAT is why i am so annoyed about it hitting now 4 consecutive times.
bigfatrasta
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby Aleksandr » 24 Mar 2016, 21:53

I played some six or seven Medium SGrads and so far so good. However, this isn't exactly statistically important survey... :-)
Aleksandr
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Postby bigfatrasta » 26 Mar 2016, 16:17

update: two more missions with 1 bug occurence!

As I only use latest-update-software i am fairly sure I can rule out a technical problem on my end, although I seem to be the only one having it in this quantity (or at least bothers to post maybe....)
bigfatrasta
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby Assassin » 26 Mar 2016, 23:46

If it helps. Played several SGrads lately...

No issues...using ONLY facebook. So i guess it is Android/iOS issue...(or i have been lucky)
10.000 Lemmings can't be wrong...
Assassin
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Next

Return to Technical Support