No Platoon Reward: It Froze AND Raid Too

Report Bugs and any problems you may experience in the game

Moderator: mtormo

No Platoon Reward: It Froze AND Raid Too

Postby 5Cats » 23 Mar 2016, 16:00

Hi!

5_boredcats tried to claim the weekly reward? It froze-up: just a spinning white blob-thing. After a few minutes I exited, there was no cash given and no reward left...

http://imgur.com/77YjE4W

I need the Gold! I hope to Kraft stuff... someday! :|

Edit: And for 5Cats? The Raid Reward froze the same way:

http://imgur.com/y0c9Zwf

I got the Raid Points (I hope! Still haven't exited to check) but it got stuck gathering the Pak. There's 1 more Gold not seen waiting to be collected too...

I'll exit now & see what the damage is...
Yeah, that Pak is gone! The other 3 items are still there, and the Points have been added, so that's good! Collected them without issue.

Just down 1x Enlisted pak then! The other one had 4x Rare! All useless, lolz! But I got excited for a moment there...
Fight Bravely!
5Cats
Colonel
Colonel

Re: No Platoon Reward: It Froze AND Raid Too

Postby nAFAI » 24 Mar 2016, 15:09

Should be good to go now!

Cheers!
nAFAI
WWIITCG Admin
WWIITCG Admin

Postby 5Cats » 24 Mar 2016, 18:12

Not yet!

Only 5_boredcats got an Enlisted pak... actually he wasn't missing that! It was 5cats, but no worries! Lolz!

5_boredcats WAS missing 2038 Gold from the Platoon Rewards, he didn't get that, nor did 5Cats (of course, but maybe they got switched).

So I got the Pak, thank you! But am still missing the 2038 Gold for 5_boredcats. Don't send it to 5Cats, he doesn't need it as much!

Thanks again for fixing these things so quickly, have a fun long weekend!
Fight Bravely!
5Cats
Colonel
Colonel

Postby nAFAI » 29 Mar 2016, 14:01

Thought I did it, please check again!
nAFAI
WWIITCG Admin
WWIITCG Admin

Postby 5Cats » 29 Mar 2016, 15:12

Hi!

There was a Loot Bag! For 5_Boredcats. It contained "1x Gold Ingot (x100)"... That added 100 Gold, not 2038 :|

Progress! Hopefully you can try again, eh? Thanks!
The account mix-ups before might be a "Kong Thing" so I'm taking steps to avoid it this time... 5Cats is still flush with gold, but Bored spent a bunch on Elites, eh?
Fight Bravely!
5Cats
Colonel
Colonel

Postby nAFAI » 30 Mar 2016, 10:30

Could you check again?

That gold was from the rewards of the pvp season or the historical missions that we had to handle manually so you should have another pack of gold.
nAFAI
WWIITCG Admin
WWIITCG Admin

Postby 5Cats » 30 Mar 2016, 15:11

It was for the weekly Platoon rewards, eh? It's in the top screen image in the first comment here.

It said "100 Ingots" and added 100 Gold to the total.

I checked the Platoon Rewards that day, it wasn't there. Today will have the new week, of course.

Now it says (for 5_boredcats) x1 (10)... here's a picture:

http://imgur.com/EMSMDfq

I clicked on it, The Ingots, it said "This pack contains 750 Gold Bars" but it also said "Null" at the bottom. When I tried to click it, it said "This product cannot be opened in the App Store".

So I exited to the main page, went back in the shop & clicked on the Loot Bag again... it added +10 Gold :roll: Bored5Cats has 12969 Gold now.

Edit: Collecting Raid Rewards nicely... 1st Marines! For Bored, not 5Cats! Yay!!! :lol: I'm so happy. >^..^<

There's 1635 in the Weekly Platoon Rewards, which is correct for this past week.

Since I have your attention: (I hope!) Redrain got demoted again! I hope he still collected his Weekly Gold OK, eh? Here's a screen, Hydrix was demoted yesterday, he's getting kicked :cry: 25 days AWOL!

http://imgur.com/AlsEy10
Fight Bravely!
5Cats
Colonel
Colonel

Return to Technical Support