Some More Things (4)

Report Bugs and any problems you may experience in the game

Moderator: mtormo

Some More Things (4)

Postby 5Cats » 21 Mar 2016, 08:16

#1 Someone mentioned they had no Stars on their Campaign map... but I cannot find that comment.

The same thing happened to me: scrolled down, none of the levels had stars showing.
After a PvP the re-appeared though. Probably would re-appear after exiting and re-entering the Campaign map, like several other glitches...

#2 20 minutes I waited in PvP, no bots. Not one! How can there be a 20 minute gap between bots? I mean really?

#3 PvP has degenerated back into "draw the most OP cards the fastest". Even with Elites (which do balance against the Legends & Orange Tides) it's still the same: draw the "perfect 6 cards" and win! Don't get your OP cards? Gosh! You LOSE. Why bother playing? Just toss a coin and award the -9!

#4 Still hoping to get my PvP Ring #8, eh? No rings were given out with the rewards, and I was waiting for my 8th one! It's so pretty!!!

And I still hope the Enlisted Pak I didn't get because the game froze up will be credited to me. (it's in another comment) It wasn't on my end! The other account still worked just fine: it was on FS's side. I got the gold and the bonus cards... It may be just an E-Pak, but I've had such crappy luck with paks? Every single card could help...
Fight Bravely!
5Cats
Colonel
Colonel

Re: Some More Things (4)

Postby nAFAI » 21 Mar 2016, 12:09

Hey 5Cats,

#1 This is due to the login problems, as sometimes you would login via offline even while being online, it should be only just temporary, once the loging problems go away it should load your starts properly.

#2 Maybe you reached the daily cap?

#3 We will do some balance tweak on our next update but there's still sometime untill that happens, however I don't fully aggree with that idea, I think the game is now much more competitive than it was before (still I see the point on this message and as mentioned we will do a minor balance tweak on our next update).

#4 I'm afraid ring rewards are granted now per season automatically, meaning that your missing rings should appear at some point during one of the incoming seasons, we are no longer granting the rings manually (we have added also a ton of new rings for those who had them all already) but still again, therey will be done automatically and if you already had that season reward then you would have to wait for the next season, I know this is unfortunate but it saves us a lot of efforts from our side and is good that its automated too.

I have added the missing enlisted pack to your account, apologies for missing that post!
nAFAI
WWIITCG Admin
WWIITCG Admin

Re: Some More Things (4)

Postby 5Cats » 21 Mar 2016, 16:23

#2 There's a daily cap now? I only faced... 7? Earlier on. If there is a daily cap, it would have been nice to know about it... I think it's a good idea of course!

#3 A few tweeks would help! I'm just observing that in matches where my "best cards" don't show up at all? Or fail to come at a useful time? It's hopeless. Even against guys I usually beat. And playing better decks? It's the same: if his OP cards come, or he gets that "national combination" that's powerful? there is literally no chance to win.
That's just like the situation last year with 'Orange Tide' decks... only now there's 2 ways to steamroll your opponent... :roll:

#4 Alas! Oh well! I'll just have to try to stay in the top-25 again... not so easy these days! I cannot recall the last time I saw a "newbie" which is probably for the best, eh? Almost every opponent has been top-25, or tough guys who grind & have 150 wins!

Thanks for that! it's a small thing, but I did finally find one of the cards I'm desperately searching for... in the wrong account, but it exists! They are just Rare and Uncommon, it's not like I'm waiting for that one Legend to show up or something! Well, I AM waiting for those too, lolz! But realistically know that's going to take time.

I get TONS of other Rare & Uncommons, but none (well, one now!) of the ones I really need to actually make a Factional Deck! Oh right, I said I'd stop complaining... :? Carry on!

Edit: You'll never guess what was in that Enlisted Pak: Grosserdeutchland! Lolz! Wrong account, again, but hey! I'm still happy to see it! :lol:
Fight Bravely!
5Cats
Colonel
Colonel

Return to Technical Support