Problems with the raid

Report Bugs and any problems you may experience in the game

Moderator: mtormo

Problems with the raid

Postby CiprianoMera » 21 Mar 2016, 00:07

I am afraid i am here again... sorry :?

But i have just finished my raid in expert level and i have receive no awards at all. In the very same moment i won the last battle the game has collapse. I have wait, but finally i have closed the game because it was doing nothing. And when i came back there was nothing to claim.

Thanks in advance, and sorry... i hope not disturb in a long time
CiprianoMera
Private
Private

Re: Problems with the raid

Postby 5Cats » 21 Mar 2016, 01:38

Lolz! It's always good to report bugs & crashes!

And poke the developers with a stick now and then... keeps them alert!

That's terrible that you lost the rewards, it was Solo, right? It should be easy for them to check & fix that. Do they know your platform? That may help them. Cheers!
Fight Bravely!
5Cats
Colonel
Colonel

Postby nAFAI » 21 Mar 2016, 12:17

Hey Cipriano,

As 5Cats mention, don't hesitate to contact us whenever you experience any issue, in the end it's not your fault but ours! I have indeed confirmed that you got disconnected on the same moment that you ended the Raid, so I have added the rewards to your profile, you can claim the gold and pack in the gifts section of the shop screen.

Cheers!
nAFAI
WWIITCG Admin
WWIITCG Admin

Postby CiprianoMera » 21 Mar 2016, 14:28

Ths nafai, always so efficient!

And 5cats, i am enough addicted to the game, i don't want to be addicted to the forums too!!! Xd
And for next time i will try to remember this staff, i thought the will understand that i am not going to complain about the group raid, as far as is not time for the rewards,xd. But yes, for me means 4 words mor, and for them an effort.

Thanks everybody
CiprianoMera
Private
Private

Return to Technical Support