Some Weird Stuff To Report

Report Bugs and any problems you may experience in the game

Moderator: mtormo

Some Weird Stuff To Report

Postby 5Cats » 20 Mar 2016, 02:36

#1 jonny (in Sachsan Krieger) has 272K Platoon Points. I take it he has used the "Wolf Trick" again? Several times (he had 82K earlier, or yesterday) Spending a zillion Kreds to play 50+ turns in one Team Raid sitting? Knocking a Team Raid out by himself in one day? :|
Hopefully that's the case. At least he's at Campaign L-132 now! And some people have seen him in PvP too... pretty good cards, reportedly. (one cannot do the "Wolf Trick" without some good cards! eh?)

#2 I keep getting -7 and (mostly) -8 Rate when losing to higher Rate guys. VERY much higher than me! Like 250+ Rate or more, yet I still get hit with -8. I only get +8 or even +7 when I beat them, even if they are that much higher. huh? How does that work out?

#3 The "Cannot Log In" thing is back again, mostly in IE. I went to Chrome & it worked after a couple of trys... it comes and goes, many others are reporting it too. I'm sure you guys know about it but just in case...

At least the Raid Damage has worked perfectly!
And I actually found another Grosserdeutchland! At LONG LAST! Wrong account (it was 5Cats) but it's a good sign :lol: I'll take it! Still no sign of 1st Marines or even 2nd Marines... in weeks!
Fight Bravely!
5Cats
Colonel
Colonel

Re: Some Weird Stuff To Report

Postby Aleksandr » 20 Mar 2016, 10:57

The problems with loggin in are tremendous. I cannot log for the life of mine.
I'm on Firefox, in case it matters.
Aleksandr
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Postby 5Cats » 20 Mar 2016, 18:06

It probably matters Alexander, since Chrome worked better than IE for me...

I signed in no trouble just now, so that's good!

jonny has 301K now, only 29K added since yesterday... he's slacking off!

And Wolf "only" has 94K... probably all through Bonus PvP... he said he wasn't planning on doing the "trick" again soon...

As for #2: I just lost to Private_Marvin (AGAIN! 3x in a row, dammit) and he got +6 (+7 last two times) and I lost -7 (-8 last two times). He's currently 370 RATE HIGHER than me! I mean really? The #2 guy beats #8 and I lose more than he gains? That just is not right...
Fight Bravely!
5Cats
Colonel
Colonel

Postby nAFAI » 21 Mar 2016, 11:54

Hi guys,

#1 Confirmed legit user and player, no malicious activity.

#2 I have noted that for reviewing as it seems odd to me too, we will review the formula and possible cases and will get back to you.

#3 Sadly yes, this is still happening, we are still having loging problems for a week already and we are still in discussions with our server partners to see if we can figure out what's really causing this problems, sorry for that and will make sure to keep you posted as soon as we have more info.

Cheers!
nAFAI
WWIITCG Admin
WWIITCG Admin

Postby 5Cats » 21 Mar 2016, 16:11

I know he's probably legitimate, it's just.... shocking! lolz! Good to confirm it though.

It seems consistently lop-sided. Against lower rates I only get +6 or 7 for a win, and of course if I lose to them it's -9. That makes sense! But why I lose so much to higher guys? That's weird to me.

Glad you're on it! It seems these things happen on the weekends, eh? (During the week you guys fix them really fast, of course! It just seems like it's a weekend thing).

Cheers!
Fight Bravely!
5Cats
Colonel
Colonel

Postby Stone » 29 Mar 2016, 09:55

Hey 5cats, just reviewed the process for calculating the points to receive/lose when playing PvP and found a little glitch that might explain the issue you experienced. Under specific circumstances the result of the calculation was being rounded incorrectly, this means that for instance if the result of the formula was 4.45 points to lose, it was rounding up to 5 instead of rounding down to 4. This has been already fixed and will be deployed on our next build.

Sorry for the inconveniences!
Christian "Stone" Gascons
World War II: TCG - Admin
Stone
WWIITCG Admin
WWIITCG Admin

Postby 5Cats » 29 Mar 2016, 14:45

Ok cool! It's bad to lose, but getting hit with a big Rate loss against a monster player really bugs me.

It's not like I get more than +9 for beating higher guys to make up for it, eh? Only +8 or +9 max. So hopefully losses will be more moderate after the next build... or I'll stop losing to them & never notice! That would be good also... :roll:
Fight Bravely!
5Cats
Colonel
Colonel

Postby FS_KZK » 06 Apr 2016, 16:56

This time before a few minutes i had a verry strange PVP against oddkid...

He played Bombe (dont even know if he had enoth AP but i think so). He player it and it was away after playing. Didn´t see it on my screen, that there is a Bombe.
In the next turn he used 4 AP nd on my scrre it showed -1AP at end of turn. Bombe wasnt on his Monty but i saw him playing it...
Turn after btw. the next 2 turns his units in front row went away (without atacking) and the units in Back went to the Front...

Verry strange everything.
Maybe yo can review the game on the Server if its logged. But it locked verry stange. Maybe there is an error on my device/server or somewere else. Or he realy is a cheater but i dont think so.

We played before about 10 mins. Hunter86 against oddkid1235
Greets
Hunter86
FS_KZK
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Postby 5Cats » 06 Apr 2016, 17:13

Hi KZK!
You're Hunter86? I didn't know that, lolz! You're tough!

The -1 AP bug is known, it happened to BigFatRasta too.

The other bugs are weird, I think the vanishing cards one was reported long ago? The others you saw are just bizarre!
For them to all happen at once? That's really weird.

I hope the devs can track it down? Those very rare bugs are hard for them to find I think...
Fight Bravely!
5Cats
Colonel
Colonel

Postby FS_KZK » 06 Apr 2016, 17:18

Yes I renamed in game.
Chatted with a Platoon mate. He thinks it's the same like the Screen glitch on missions.
Greets
Hunter86
FS_KZK
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Next

Return to Technical Support