Lost all the database,lost all the cards

Report Bugs and any problems you may experience in the game

Moderator: mtormo

Lost all the database,lost all the cards

Postby Yeying » 11 Mar 2016, 17:31

1 hour ago,I sign out of the face book,and when I came back to the game,I lost all my database,lost all the cards,lost my name.what should I do to get my database back?My name in the game was YeYing.
Yeying
Private
Private

Re: Lost all the database,lost all the cards

Postby Stone » 14 Mar 2016, 09:41

Hi Yeying,

First of all, please accept our apologies. I've been checking your account and don't worry because we are going to be able to restore your profile as it was before the error came. I was wondering if you could give us precise information about the exact steps you did before the issue arised. That could really help us find and fix the bug that is obvioulsy around.

Cheers!
Christian "Stone" Gascons
World War II: TCG - Admin
Stone
WWIITCG Admin
WWIITCG Admin

Postby Yeying » 14 Mar 2016, 15:56

thank you!I used vpn to play the game,that afternoon my vpn lost connection.So my Facebook lost connect after.Then I signed out of the Facebook in the game,and left the game .After a few minutes, I came bake .but I found all my database has gone.There were no cards,start at level 1,lost my name.
I got panicked.So I left the game,signed into the Facebook,try to get my cards bake.But there was still no cards,but start at level 165.
That's everything happened.Please try to help me,thank you!!
Yeying
Private
Private

Postby Stone » 14 Mar 2016, 17:19

Hey Yeying,

Just reimbursed you all your cards and your name back in the game. Important: Please make sure to delete the game on the devices you use to play before launching it again in order to make extra-sure that the reimbursement is done correctly, we normally don't do that request but since this is a huge operation it's better if we follow those steps. Also, I've seen that you logged in and out from Facebook many times, and finally you claimed all the 3xStars rewards (I guess just when you lost all your content). Please avoid doing so, since it will be quite probable that it happens again. In the meantime we will try to fix the issue on our side.

Cheers.
Christian "Stone" Gascons
World War II: TCG - Admin
Stone
WWIITCG Admin
WWIITCG Admin

Return to Technical Support