Chat Bug - Missing Messages

Report Bugs and any problems you may experience in the game

Moderator: mtormo

Chat Bug - Missing Messages

Postby 5Cats » 08 Mar 2016, 07:20

Hi!

In chat tonight? And possibly 1-2 other times recently? Messages seen by one are not seen by someone else.
Not just my messages, another player said he put up a message, but one of my accounts could see it, while the other could not!

Here they are: http://imgur.com/a/JFQdg

There were 1-2 other comments tonight that were not showing up too, but from me, not others, I think. This was around Midnight local time.

Cheers.

(Gosh! I missed a chance to have some fun! One message in the image should say: "Boy! I hope the developers never find out about THAT! We'd be banned for sure!" :lol: Or something similar... the things you think of when it's too late, :roll: lolz!)
Fight Bravely!
5Cats
Colonel
Colonel

Re: Chat Bug - Missing Messages

Postby Stone » 14 Mar 2016, 11:26

Hi 5Cats, I think I may have found the issue, will fix it and it will be deployed in the next build, please let me know if it keeps happening after the deploy (can't tell you when it's going to be though)

Cheers!
Christian "Stone" Gascons
World War II: TCG - Admin
Stone
WWIITCG Admin
WWIITCG Admin

Re: Chat Bug - Missing Messages

Postby 5Cats » 14 Mar 2016, 14:48

Cool! It just happened now as well (8:40 AM Central time) where one of the things 5cats typed didn't show up for 5_boredcats.

Logging in? There's a variety of things that get seen in Platoon Chat the first time it opens:
- sometimes only white messages
- sometimes only green messages
- sometimes there's both, like normal
- sometimes all the messages are really old: I'm pretty sure there was chatting in between! Not 100% though.

Often 5cats and 5_boredcats will see different sets of messages, one white, one green for example. Just weird!
Fight Bravely!
5Cats
Colonel
Colonel

Return to Technical Support