dmg counter bug

Report Bugs and any problems you may experience in the game

Moderator: mtormo

dmg counter bug

Postby Toyyon » 21 Feb 2016, 14:45

pvp bot plays t1 fw with 5hp ,on start of my turn my t3 horten reduces 4 of it so he only has 1hp left,
I play AK -3hp on it and it jumps back to 2hp

cheers
Toyyon
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Re: dmg counter bug

Postby 5Cats » 22 Feb 2016, 00:47

So in Pvp, the Bot's Fw-190 (an aircraft) was damaged by your Horton's Ability for 4 damage? Then Afrika Corps uses it's ability to damage it -3... but it went from 1 Hit left to 2 Hits?

Question: How did the Horton's Ability damage the FW-190? It's only supposed to work on "non-flying units" eh?

I've never seen that other thing you describe, but it may have something to do with the first bug: ability damaging a unit it should not have.
Fight Bravely!
5Cats
Colonel
Colonel

Re: dmg counter bug

Postby nAFAI » 23 Feb 2016, 16:39

5Cats wrote:So in Pvp, the Bot's Fw-190 (an aircraft) was damaged by your Horton's Ability for 4 damage? Then Afrika Corps uses it's ability to damage it -3... but it went from 1 Hit left to 2 Hits?

Question: How did the Horton's Ability damage the FW-190? It's only supposed to work on "non-flying units" eh?

I've never seen that other thing you describe, but it may have something to do with the first bug: ability damaging a unit it should not have.

Nice catch, that's probably the reason behind it, the end of turn ability is also targeting airplanes too, we will review it and fix it as it should not.

Cheers!
nAFAI
WWIITCG Admin
WWIITCG Admin

Return to Technical Support