buggy pvp

Report Bugs and any problems you may experience in the game

Moderator: mtormo

buggy pvp

Postby bigfatrasta » 17 Feb 2016, 03:40

I somehow loose my will to keep playing this game ....

I waited for nearly 5 min in the PVP- queue - left - queued again for nearly 5 min - and finally left again. AFTER I got the usual " you left the Q" message, surprisingly the whole "opponent found", "synchronizing" .... routine started.
The match started, my opponent played his turn and then while playing mine, I got the " you where away for too long" message and lost. Together with my frustration i got a hefty -15 points penalty in my ranking so you can imagine that I AM PISSED......

While the Match AFTER leaving the Q was new even to me, I encountered the sudden death quite a few times (while monitoring my Inet connection, so no technical trouble on my side!)

Somehow a once fun game lost most of its apeal. ( totally Overpowered cards, absolutely buggy PVP......)
If you want people to play and spend money on the game - make it fun!

really annoyed
BFR
bigfatrasta
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Re: buggy pvp

Postby 5Cats » 17 Feb 2016, 04:47

Yup!

Fun should be #1 on the list of reasons people play WW2. OCD should be 4th or 5th...

IDK why on EARTH those massively OP cards got added! I'd have spotted how OP they were in half an hour. So would 10 other guys who play regularly.

Developers: Invite some of us to playtest your new cards! This batch is very good, but seriously needs 'balancing' in the worst way.

Again I say: You said you wanted more balance between "Orange Tide" and less active players? But adding such over-powered cards makes it worse, not better. The Elites are a great idea! But those 3-4 cards: Jack, Rangers, Bombe and even the buggy Atlantic Wall seriously kill ANY balance.

We need 3-4 Decks in our storage.
To be able to choose a deck when we see who our opponent is? That would be nice! It would allow friends to play specific decks against each other, for example. Or play fun decks against the helpless Bots! (Where did the 'good bots' with Epics and Legends go? They were fun, sort of)

And finally: between the bugs and the cheating? I agree with Rasta here: it's just "not fun" far too often. Love the game! Hope it gets better!

Heroes lost all my interest (now I just collect the rewards and a few Duties, in case it gets better) for the main reason of: unbalanced play. In all regards: OP cards, too-hard Missions, PvP where you have no hope at all, and even silly Campaign requirements. It's just a waste of time to even try to make sense of it. I hope WW2 doesn't fail like that too!
Fight Bravely!
5Cats
Colonel
Colonel

Postby RedRain » 20 Feb 2016, 07:52

Today i got something similar. Suddenly during the match vs bot, i lost the battle without any prerequisites ..Image..
I hope it is possible to return points. Thank you.
RedRain
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby Assassin » 25 Feb 2016, 12:16

My experience...

This season i had NONE loss due to disconnect...ZERO. (About 40 matches...guessing almost half vs humans).

Devs wont return points...too many occurrences to check each one...so bad precedent...and too work intensive...BUT it may different if against a bot...
10.000 Lemmings can't be wrong...
Assassin
Major General
Major General

Postby RedRain » 25 Feb 2016, 14:16

It was not a disconnect. Just received the message about my lose. I guess it could be caused by joining/leaving the queue before that match. I understand, that it could be a very rare bug, and devs dont need to examine it in depth, but maybe just compensate points
RedRain
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby Assassin » 25 Feb 2016, 17:22

RedRain wrote:It was not a disconnect. Just received the message about my lose. I guess it could be caused by joining/leaving the queue before that match. I understand, that it could be a very rare bug, and devs dont need to examine it in depth, but maybe just compensate points

I think it is the other way around...if rare they will look at it...

However...if they have to investigate ALL the individual claims of disconnect losses there were some months it would require a person just doing that...particularly if it becomes known that complaining will get you the points back... :)

BUT...i dont work for Frozenshard...their call...just rewriting what was hinted long ago...
10.000 Lemmings can't be wrong...
Assassin
Major General
Major General

Postby nAFAI » 26 Feb 2016, 16:16

Hey RedRain,

I'm sorry for that problem, as Assassin mentions, as an internal procedure and due to the amount of time and efforts that the investigation and rating modification takes we have never modified any players rating, I know it's unfortunate but we also think that all players get affected by this in a way or another so only helping the reported cases is also unfair in a way...

Of course we are the ones to blame about this issues and we apologize for it, but just wanted to explain why we don't want to jump on Rating investigations/modifications.

That being said we have fixed some errors causing this type of behaviour so it will be much better on our next update.

Cheers!
nAFAI
WWIITCG Admin
WWIITCG Admin

Return to Technical Support