Raid enemy left changes

Report Bugs and any problems you may experience in the game

Moderator: mtormo

Raid enemy left changes

Postby jcwill23 » 16 Feb 2016, 00:07

When I am completing a Raid mission ticket, the enemy 'troops' left shows something (like 203 for example).
When I get back to the overview screen, the number has increased, usually by less than 20, but I just noticed it today and have not tracked it.

Does the enemy somehow refresh between tickets?

JC
jcwill23
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Re: Raid enemy left changes

Postby jcwill23 » 18 Feb 2016, 01:31

Something broken.

I tracked my Raid damage on day 1 and the total at the end did not match the sum of the parts.

JC
jcwill23
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Postby nAFAI » 18 Feb 2016, 12:28

It shouldn't,

5Cats reported something similar, we are looking into it our thoughts would be that there is one ability that is not being tracked properly in the damage calculation but so far we couldnt find out which one. Do you use any unusual damaging ability when playing raids?
nAFAI
WWIITCG Admin
WWIITCG Admin

Postby jcwill23 » 18 Feb 2016, 13:21

Not that I know of.
I'll check.

JC
jcwill23
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Postby jcwill23 » 18 Feb 2016, 15:57

I lost 4 points today.
But I lost the 4th ticket completely on a drop-out it probably won't matter for the week.

JC
jcwill23
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Postby jcwill23 » 24 Feb 2016, 05:20

I lost 120 points today on platoon easy raid.
It occurred on raids #1 and #3.
For these two, Gregor Zhukov was on the battlefield. He did not appear in the raids #2 or #4.
Maybe it is him.

JC
jcwill23
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Postby 5Cats » 24 Feb 2016, 15:26

Hi jcwill23!

This happens to me A LOT!
Ever since I spotted it, I've been keeping notes on damage dome & how it gets recorded. It's easy, just write down damage numbers and if weird things happen I can check the maths.

It happens almost HALF the time! Sometimes only 2-5 life is added, sometimes over 70! On one raid!

The things that happen are seemingly random, and since I play almost the same deck every time? It's hard to say if 1 card or another is affected. It seems to hit them all.

Fails to record damage: It does so during the raid? But afterwards it's gone & life is increased. This seems to happen with the -2 from 109th and -3 from Afrika on turn #1. The rest of the turns it seems to work properly.
Thus on the End Page it says Damage Done = 135 but you did 137, or even more!

Lost Damage in-game: Often from mixing Brutality and straight damage. The Purple Brutality & Red damage numbers pop-up, damage is recorded, then erased! The life goes down, then back up! After that there are Red numbers popping up UNDER the life (not to it's right) and lowering it.
Sometimes this is the separate numbers? Sometimes it's all of them combined. Usually it is corrected in-game, but sometimes one of the attacks is just left out! No damage recorded for it.
This happens mostly on Turn #4 it seems...

Final Turn Damage Lost: Sometimes one of the attacks on the final turn is counted in-game properly, but vanishes in the Raid Screen after the Raid. Like the next common error:

Different Life Totals from Last Turn, End Page and Raid Screen Sometimes it will end with (lets say) 500 after the final turn... the End Screen (Defeat!) will say either 500 (or some other number) and when you check the Raid Screen after that? A new, much higher number is there! Often a random number that none of your units did during the match, but sometimes one of the attacks on the final turn matches this 'added' life...

And Just Bad Maths: Very often the End Page says 500 life, 135 Damage done (for example). But it started with 640 life! So 640 -135 = 500? Weird... it often gets the final Damage Done number wrong, but only by 2-7 (like the -2 or -3 from the first turn I mentioned above). It is always corrected in the Raid screen, but looks like the life went up.
More common: 640 - 135 = 520 and that score is often repeated (wrongly) on the Raid screen.

Again: none of these things are consistent! They're very random, and sometimes 2 will happen in the same Raid!

But HALF! of the time there's bugged damage by the end.
Fight Bravely!
5Cats
Colonel
Colonel

Postby jcwill23 » 24 Feb 2016, 17:18

I'm also seeing it about half the time. And so far, only once (out of 21 confirmed) did the count go in my favor.

How can we help get this resolved?
I don't want to waste my time.
This game is close to addictive and every time I think about clicking the "pay for this or that" button, I don't because it is buggy.
(There's huge chicken and egg debate there, I'm sure)

JC
jcwill23
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Postby 5Cats » 24 Feb 2016, 21:04

Sometimes the count seems to go in our favour? But I think what happens is the Raid didn't count our damage properly, and the "lower" number is what we actually did. It gets reported wrong during the Raid and on the End Screen. Sometimes if you do the math on the End Screen you find the correct number, even though the screen has it wrong.

For example: you start a Raid it has 400 Life. During the Raid it falls to 320, but in fact you did 90 damage, not 80. The End Screen will say: 320 Life Remaining, you did 90 Damage. So 400 - 90 = 320 :roll: Then the Raid Screen properly shows 310 life.
But this rarely happens, it's almost always an increase.
Fight Bravely!
5Cats
Colonel
Colonel

Postby jcwill23 » 24 Feb 2016, 21:23

I really hope they fix it soon.

JC
jcwill23
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Return to Technical Support