That Raid Counting Error Again?

Report Bugs and any problems you may experience in the game

Moderator: mtormo

That Raid Counting Error Again?

Postby 5Cats » 15 Feb 2016, 19:05

Hi!

I was doing my Solo Hard Raid (5Cats) and got it down to 389. 60+ damage on the final turn, all to the AI Leader. Then the AI killed me on the very last turn.

The end screen showed 389 life left.

However? When I checked the progress? It showed 418 life left! IDK how it got +29 life, when it all was on the leader for the final turn, not split up due to Brutality & such...

Screen shot of wrong total: http://imgur.com/fvVQiMy

It's quite important, actually, since I only have 4 Tickets left tomorrow to finish it off! :( 389 is a lot easier than 418, eh??
Fight Bravely!
5Cats
Colonel
Colonel

Re: That Raid Counting Error Again?

Postby nAFAI » 18 Feb 2016, 12:01

Hmmm,

This is strange, as it doesn't seem a misscalculation from the server, perhaps there is a damage that is not being calculated properly? did you use any "unusual" cards with special abilities?
nAFAI
WWIITCG Admin
WWIITCG Admin

Re: That Raid Counting Error Again?

Postby 5Cats » 18 Feb 2016, 15:06

I was thinking it might be related to Not One Step, but in the other thread where I mention it mis-counted 3 out of 4 Solo Raids? I used it in the one it counted correctly, and didn't use it in the last Raid, which was incorrectly counted... It was used in one or both of the first two Raids.

And the numbers are strange: 2, 39? Not divided by 6, eh? Perhaps it's a Brutality thing? I use a lot of Brutality! But then again, at least one of the mis-counts it was all "straight to the leader" damage on the last turn. Of course the error might be from any turn, and just doesn't show up until after the ending screen's results.

I pause and give it plenty of time to catch up now, before hitting the last turn button. It sends itself to the 'ending screen' after the AI's turn.

Also: it seems like this happens more when the AI kills me on the very final turn? But not every time, for sure. In the 5 Raids I've kept track of it (1 here and 4 there in that other comment) I died 3 times. Once when it counted correctly... so the 4 errors are 2 where I died and 2 I lived...
Fight Bravely!
5Cats
Colonel
Colonel

Return to Technical Support