Problems with the game

Report Bugs and any problems you may experience in the game

Moderator: mtormo

Problems with the game

Postby CiprianoMera » 13 Feb 2016, 20:07

Hello,

I have had some problems with the game:
-i have never received the money and the raid "points" from the last group raid
-sometimes when i am playing my cards attack on its own, i mind: with press the red button they attack, usually without giving me the choice of doing anything
-my tortoise a39 was killed with a normal attack (northumbrian division)
-once in the raid my cards attack... to me! Insted to remove the lifes from the enemy my cards remove my lifes!

The only i need from you is you solve me the first problem. The other three are just to let you know some problems i have since the last up date hoping you improve the game.

Thank you very much!!!
CiprianoMera
Private
Private

Re: Problems with the game

Postby nAFAI » 15 Feb 2016, 15:14

Hey,

Thanks for letting us know I have reimbursed you the missing rewards from the raid.

Your problems look like a desyncrhonization with the client and server side, we will investigate it further, which connection are you using to play the game?

CHeers!
nAFAI
WWIITCG Admin
WWIITCG Admin

Postby 5Cats » 15 Feb 2016, 15:23

Hi CiprianoMera!

The "Raid Rewards" problem happened to me and several others: the proper rewards SHOULD show up next week. It did for most of us? If you try to collect, and see a blank box instead of the "You have no Raid rewards..." text? That should mean it will be there next time, both weeks worth.

I was playing your CCCP account the other day (nice battle!) and saw you played Capitulation to get an extra AP the next turn. When that turn came? You only played 2 AP and the timer went almost zero, but not quite. Was that one of the "it attacks on its own" situations? Were you trying to promote one of the units with you last 2 AP that turn, and instead it attacked?

I played your non-platoon account a few days ago (I assume it was you, it had you exact same name but low level & no platoon) and it De-Synced on us, I got a loss! :x

I've never seen those other two problems, how very strange.
Fight Bravely!
5Cats
Colonel
Colonel

Postby CiprianoMera » 20 Feb 2016, 15:38

Thank you both. The raid "payment" was made when i received the next's week one.

My conexion is (usually) a normal wifi conexion, i cannot give you more details but the coexion works well, i don't know (actually is the best conexion in malta, where i live)

Another problem i forgot to tell you is i never received my pack for connecting with facebook.

And answering you nAFAI, you shoud have other name in the game because i don't remember you... but i can tell you that i don't habe two accounts for sure. Sometimes i play with my girlfriends, but she has a different name. And about what you were telling me i don't know, but probably if that happen could be because i was cooking or something and i miss the turn :S I can't remember, sorry

Thanks again, and sorry for rhe delay answering but i don't write here usually
CiprianoMera
Private
Private

Return to Technical Support