S-Grad Glitch - With Screenshots!

Report Bugs and any problems you may experience in the game

Moderator: mtormo

S-Grad Glitch - With Screenshots!

Postby 5Cats » 10 Feb 2016, 22:54

Things have been terribly difficult in Missions since the update... no need for MORE things to go wrong! Bugs, freezing, and this old glitch: the "reloading assets" one:

http://imgur.com/gallery/1Hgvd

Hope that helps!
Fight Bravely!
5Cats
Colonel
Colonel

Re: S-Grad Glitch - With Screenshots!

Postby RedRain » 11 Feb 2016, 22:18

I play Iwo Jima or Normandy and never met any bugs. So, it probably happens only in Stalingrad
RedRain
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby 5Cats » 12 Feb 2016, 20:12

Again in Med S-Grad Day-4:

http://imgur.com/a/opk9Q

This time the re-downloading started after I'd clicked the Red Button. It played 2 turns really fast, not letting me play cards or anything. I did not get my AP reloaded.

I had 76 life? 28 when it ended and most of my units dead. I couldn't promote the ones left, so they died too. The 'ghost images' didn't stay on screen, but there were 2 cards both actively attacking & when defending, the older card showing up on top and took all the damage? Hard to say if any spilled over...
Fight Bravely!
5Cats
Colonel
Colonel

Postby RedRain » 12 Feb 2016, 22:10

I played today specialy some Stalingrad missions and did not met any bugs. 3 missions with android application and 2 on facebook. Maybe problem with game on Kongregate?
RedRain
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby 5Cats » 13 Feb 2016, 06:18

Hi Redrain!
It could be just Kong? It could be at my end? But it does happen to others, and was a big problem several months ago.
I just haven't seen it since they fixed it back then (maybe twice in several months?) until shortly after the latest update, eh?

And it's saying this "in game" (not from my OS or PC or IP) that it's reloading assets? So it's either the game or Kong...
Fight Bravely!
5Cats
Colonel
Colonel

Postby Aleksandr » 15 Feb 2016, 14:08

Omg, the "reloading assets" glitch is bac kagain in full power.
I was sitting firmly at 70 life when I lost a control of game with all the usual paraphernalia like units not being able to tocuh and cards fixed in hand+play. Finished the day with 2 life left and seriously disgusted.
It's linked exclusively to SGrad and it's known for months. (Or at least it reappeared.) I'm surprised that it cannot be fixed.
Together with the new OP cards, this makes me wonder if I'm spending my spare time in a right way....

edit: a new game started:
Aleksandr
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Postby nAFAI » 15 Feb 2016, 15:22

Hey guys, can you post the followign info when it happens so we can narrow the cases:

- Platform you are playing
- Mission (name and day)
- Date

That will help us see if there is something going on, played like 6 Stalingrads without problems here today...

Cheers!
nAFAI
WWIITCG Admin
WWIITCG Admin

Postby 5Cats » 15 Feb 2016, 15:47

It's still pretty rare, one in 10 or 15 maybe? Perhaps less. But it's still happening.

I usually see the "glass cards" if I start a new Mission after the glitch, same as Alexander :?

PC on Kong.

It's always S-Grad, usually Hard but Med too I think. Will post times here if I see it again. It seems to happen randomly, not associated with playing a card or ending the turn. Sometimes I'm just looking at the screen and POW! It starts up. I try to quickly play some AP so it will reload, lolz!
Fight Bravely!
5Cats
Colonel
Colonel

Postby Aleksandr » 15 Feb 2016, 21:40

5Cats wrote:It's still pretty rare, one in 10 or 15 maybe? Perhaps less. But it's still happening.

I usually see the "glass cards" if I start a new Mission after the glitch, same as Alexander :?

PC on Kong.

It's always S-Grad, usually Hard but Med too I think. Will post times here if I see it again. It seems to happen randomly, not associated with playing a card or ending the turn. Sometimes I'm just looking at the screen and POW! It starts up. I try to quickly play some AP so it will reload, lolz!

+1, that's exactly how that happens.
Aleksandr
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Return to Technical Support