Resolution on Android version

Report Bugs and any problems you may experience in the game

Moderator: mtormo

Resolution on Android version

Postby wolf » 06 Feb 2016, 22:55

Did you guys change the Resolution of the game somehow? Everything looks alot smaller on my phone. Can I change it back somehow?
wolf
Warrant Officer
Warrant Officer

Re: Resolution on Android version

Postby Stone » 08 Feb 2016, 10:57

Hi Wolf!

We didn't change anything in purpose, so I guess if you are finding changes something must have gone wrong for sure. Could you tell us your exact mobile phone device specs? So we can try it out here at the office!

Cheers!
Christian "Stone" Gascons
World War II: TCG - Admin
Stone
WWIITCG Admin
WWIITCG Admin

Postby wolf » 08 Feb 2016, 17:09

I'm using an older Galaxy S3. So it is still possible that my device has some kind of hardware issue. Does the game require a certain amount of disk space or ram? I could try to clean up a bit.
wolf
Warrant Officer
Warrant Officer

Postby Stone » 09 Feb 2016, 09:53

Hey Wolf,

Thanks for the info, I just tried and tested the game on a Galaxy S3 and we can't see any significant difference regarding resolution. Could you try sending us a screenshot to see if we are missing something? I'm just curious about what could be happenning. In addition I must say, that phone is quite ok, but things might start getting a little rough to it since, at each update we obvioulsy generate or modify quite a bunch of new assets, and eventhough we always try to be as nice as possible managing the resources disposal it's still possible that something may have slipped away. Anyways, we will make sure to update the Adobe AIR on our next update since it looks like there are some cool performance fixes so, fingers crossed! We will be glad to hear from you as soon as the new build is deployed!

Cheers
Christian "Stone" Gascons
World War II: TCG - Admin
Stone
WWIITCG Admin
WWIITCG Admin

Return to Technical Support