New Card Bugs?

Report Bugs and any problems you may experience in the game

Moderator: mtormo

New Card Bugs?

Postby 5Cats » 06 Feb 2016, 18:13

Different than complaining! Honest!

#1 Elite Grenades: The AI put a regular and an Elite Grenade on a unit, players still can't do that, correct? They're counted as the same item, or different?

#2 I swear those grenades hit me separately! That would be a bug, since when AI puts the same item on one unit, it's not supposed to "double count" correct? Confirmed: Double hit!

#3 Atlantic Wall: It promotes both R-1 AND R-2 units all at once? That's not what the description says!! :x If so? It's massively powerful. Might not be "OP" since it's 3AP but still... that's just nasty.

More bugs if I see them! Squash them quickly, I say.
Fight Bravely!
5Cats
Colonel
Colonel

Re: New Card Bugs?

Postby nAFAI » 08 Feb 2016, 14:40

5Cats wrote:Different than complaining! Honest!

#1 Elite Grenades: The AI put a regular and an Elite Grenade on a unit, players still can't do that, correct? They're counted as the same item, or different?

#2 I swear those grenades hit me separately! That would be a bug, since when AI puts the same item on one unit, it's not supposed to "double count" correct? Confirmed: Double hit!

#3 Atlantic Wall: It promotes both R-1 AND R-2 units all at once? That's not what the description says!! :x If so? It's massively powerful. Might not be "OP" since it's 3AP but still... that's just nasty.

More bugs if I see them! Squash them quickly, I say.

Hey 5Cats,

#1 and #2, we are looking into that, probably a bug but will keep you posted.

We will investigate #3 too as the thing you described is by no means it's normal behaviour.

Cheers!
nAFAI
WWIITCG Admin
WWIITCG Admin

Postby 5Cats » 08 Feb 2016, 15:24

For #3, The fellow playing it (I don't have one!) says if you play the card on an r-2 unit, and use the order to promote r-1 to r-2? Then it does the r-1s as well as the r-2 it was played on. Something like that. Same for playing on r-1 & ordering the r-2s to promote.

Also: In the Raids? The Germans get 2x King Tigers AND an Elite King Tiger :? We players can't do that, correct? Or have (for example) 2x regular grenades and 2x Elite grenades in our deck. Or play 1 regular and 1 Elite grenade on the same unit.
Fight Bravely!
5Cats
Colonel
Colonel

Postby nAFAI » 09 Feb 2016, 11:08

Atlantic wall is indeed not working as intended so we are fixing it for the next update. As for the AI decks, AI decks can use whatever composition it may want (yeah, it's nasty!) what we want to tackle is the issue you mention about double damage with grenades and elite grenades, that will be taken care of in our next update too.

Cheers!
nAFAI
WWIITCG Admin
WWIITCG Admin

Return to Technical Support