Reset points platoon

Report Bugs and any problems you may experience in the game

Moderator: mtormo

Reset points platoon

Postby Alexandr » 02 Feb 2016, 11:43

Dear developers, please help! The problem with the player tilindir. He is a member of the platoon СССР. This week, his points platoon reset. He and his platoon lost 7,000 points. The platoon was in third place for the week, but finished fourth. Compensate, please, these points. And fix, please, this bug.
Петренко - Platoon Leader - СССР
Alexandr
Sergeant
Sergeant

Re: Reset points platoon

Postby nAFAI » 02 Feb 2016, 12:07

Hey Alexandr,

Yeah, we are dealing with that problem with him via email, sad news is that we cannot modify the ladder and Platoon scores on our own, it's a pity because he is the only one that has been dealing with those errors and is not an easy fix. We are adding some security checks on our next update to prevent that from happening but in the meantime I'm afraid we will only be able to compensate him individually.

Cheers!
nAFAI
WWIITCG Admin
WWIITCG Admin

Postby 5Cats » 02 Feb 2016, 15:37

Perhaps that's what happened to me? My 5Cats acct didn't get any Platoon Rewards at all last week. I went to the page & nothing there!
We also ended in 3rd, I thought we were close to 2nd? It's been a week, memories fade...

Should have been ~1.2K gold & an Officer Pak.

And the Raid Rewards glitched for 5_boredcats acct: it didn't give the Team Points: easy to check! It currently has 330 but should have gotten another 460 from the Platoon beating the Easy team raid last week. The Star for Rewards is still lit on the front page, and on the Raid Shop too. But when I go to the rewards? It's blank, not even a message saying "no rewards here" just an empty info box.
Fight Bravely!
5Cats
Colonel
Colonel

Postby 5Cats » 08 Feb 2016, 16:19

Help!!

Redrain just "joined the Platoon" a few minutes ago (Around 9:04 am local time). I didn't do it!

The game booted him from the Platoon & re-joined him, again! This happened 2-3 times in the past 2-3 months... his weekly and aggregate totals are both ZERO now.

He lost around 25K Platoon Points, but the platoon retained them in the weekly total (pretty sure!).

Hopefully something can be done to fix this! And compensate the poor fellow! Geez!

EDIT: just did it again: 12:30 PM Local time (Central) I know it's not me!
Oh! This time his stuff came back! Hooray! Issue solved. At least for the moment. All his points came back with him. :D
Fight Bravely!
5Cats
Colonel
Colonel

Return to Technical Support