Game freezes on Android after last Patch

Report Bugs and any problems you may experience in the game

Moderator: mtormo

Game freezes on Android after last Patch

Postby wolf » 28 Jan 2016, 20:57

So the Game froze 2 times already while playing PVP after the latest Patch on the Android Version.
I´m playing on an Galaxy S3.

cheers
wolf
Warrant Officer
Warrant Officer

Re: Game freezes on Android after last Patch

Postby 5Cats » 28 Jan 2016, 22:24

And the "Re-loading assets" glitch is back too: one yesterday and once today as well. In S-Grad mission, with the Zombie cards and stuff, eh?
Fight Bravely!
5Cats
Colonel
Colonel

Postby nAFAI » 29 Jan 2016, 13:18

Hey guys,

Could you tell me the exact situation that happened before the froze?

Also 5Cats what do you mean by Zombie cards? as always any extra info you can provide us will be appreciatted.

Cheers!
nAFAI
WWIITCG Admin
WWIITCG Admin

Postby 5Cats » 29 Jan 2016, 15:57

In mid-turn, it "reloads assets" and re-draws your cards. It also restores AP if you've spent any. The cards in play stay there, but you can't add items to them or promote them. After they are destroyed? They stay on the board! But you can play a card on top of them & they don't do anything to interfere. The next day, they are still there: zombies! Ghosts?
When you play a card from your hand? It shows another cards "underneath" it that has a white outline & you cannot play.

Also the "glass cards" happened after that: cards with the outline and a few numbers, but no picture, as if they were transparent. Rebooted the game & it was fine. The cards still worked, lolz!

Only happened a couple of times, not like before (this was a big problem months ago, eh?)
Fight Bravely!
5Cats
Colonel
Colonel

Postby wolf » 31 Jan 2016, 13:09

The freezes on android are just random ingame, one happened on my own turn and the other one on the enemy turn, could be a hardware problem, not sure.
wolf
Warrant Officer
Warrant Officer

Postby nAFAI » 01 Feb 2016, 11:55

wolf wrote:The freezes on android are just random ingame, one happened on my own turn and the other one on the enemy turn, could be a hardware problem, not sure.

If you could keep us informed on when those crashes happens it will be great, we are monitoring the logs but so far unable to find the cause of them.

Cheers!
nAFAI
WWIITCG Admin
WWIITCG Admin

Postby wolf » 06 Feb 2016, 22:50

So just had a game versus gusgus78. I was waiting for his turn then the game froze.
I had to terminate the app and restart it.
wolf
Warrant Officer
Warrant Officer

Postby FS_KZK » 07 Feb 2016, 13:39

I have the same. Until yesterday everything was fine, now I get sometimes freezes at pvp.
Most time in matches, that takes a longer time.
Always when my units have attacked and I'm waiting for opponent turn.
Do you log the matches in the server? My last freeze was before a few minutes and I sent a bug report to the play store...
Greets
Hunter86
FS_KZK
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Postby wolf » 08 Feb 2016, 03:52

Okay just got another game freeze. This time while playing Stalingrad. I was trying to attach an item on one of my units the the game just came to a hold and I got another one yesterday while opening a russian pack I git from winning a historic mission (cards disappeared of course)

Seems like the game crashes can appear anytime at any screen. I guess my device can't handle some of the changes you did last patch.
I never had any issues with stability before the patch or with other apps I run on my phone right now.
wolf
Warrant Officer
Warrant Officer

Postby nAFAI » 08 Feb 2016, 14:51

Thanks for the info guys,

We did some improvements on our end but want to keep investigating, when you get the crash, does the screen freeze or those the app shut down? If you could send the Bug reports whenever you have the chance it will be great, make sure to add a short message to identify that it's from you and can check them faster.
nAFAI
WWIITCG Admin
WWIITCG Admin

Next

Return to Technical Support