reward

Report Bugs and any problems you may experience in the game

Moderator: mtormo

reward

Postby bigfatrasta » 28 Jan 2016, 20:55

hi guys,

although i was ranked somwhere around place 15 i did not receive any reward for my pvp-ranking.
(it is my first active season so not 100% sure where to look, but i was told in a lootbag in the shop, but there i only found a "ring")
Also i fdid not get any pack for finishing the sp raid last week.

bfr
bigfatrasta
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Re: reward

Postby 5Cats » 28 Jan 2016, 22:22

Hi FatRasta!

There's the regular "ring" reward that came in the Loot bag. (for those of us not fortunate enough to be in the top-5)
And then there's a new Reward for the season which has a Pack & gold too, it's in the PvP Page. That comes after the next season starts up. I think. Which could be soon, but may be February 4 or something.

Hopefully the AI Bots will be gone by then! Not that I mind running up huge Platoon scores...

And there's a new Mission Ladder Reward too, I guess that will come when it gets re-set as well.
Fight Bravely!
5Cats
Colonel
Colonel

Postby bigfatrasta » 29 Jan 2016, 23:52

but some people apparently already received packs for season 8!
bigfatrasta
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby RedRain » 30 Jan 2016, 06:06

The "reward" menu does not seems to work yet and we receive rewards "as before"( special card and packs for top 4, others receive frames).
RedRain
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby nAFAI » 01 Feb 2016, 11:52

The PvP rewards popup and automated system doesn't work yet, it will be available once all the platforms run the same build and we are good to laucnh a new pvp season.

Remember that seasons will last 1 month, and will be completly automated so no more forums announcements, we will however keep monitoring the status and players to avoid possible exploits.

Cheers!
nAFAI
WWIITCG Admin
WWIITCG Admin

Postby 5Cats » 01 Feb 2016, 17:12

bigfatrasta wrote:but some people apparently already received packs for season 8!

Right: the Reward Packs for finishing 1-5 were given in Loot Bags, but that other reward on the PvP page is still on its way, for all of us in the top-25. (even the top-5 guys again).

I think nAFAI is saying the old reward system isn't going to be used any longer? Just the PvP page one.
Fight Bravely!
5Cats
Colonel
Colonel

Return to Technical Support