Kongregate down

Report Bugs and any problems you may experience in the game

Moderator: mtormo

Kongregate down

Postby Aleksandr » 26 Jan 2016, 16:16

Hello developer-guys, I already asked via pm, but I think it'll be good to see it public:
Kongregate is down for maintenance. Does it mean that I won't be able to finish the raids? :/
Aleksandr
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Re: Kongregate down

Postby nAFAI » 27 Jan 2016, 11:42

Hey Aleksandr,

I'm afraid yes... the game is completly live and crossplatform so we cannot modify anything without altering the other platforms, it has its good sides and bad sides in this case we cannot do anything to modify or extend the timers.

Sorry!
nAFAI
WWIITCG Admin
WWIITCG Admin

Postby Aleksandr » 30 Jan 2016, 04:48

nAFAI wrote:Hey Aleksandr,

I'm afraid yes... the game is completly live and crossplatform so we cannot modify anything without altering the other platforms, it has its good sides and bad sides in this case we cannot do anything to modify or extend the timers.

Sorry!

Thanks for the reply! I was afraid that there¨s nothing to be done due to Kong being a third party, however I arranged the things in a special way and thus was able to finish the duties on time. Hint: there's nothing more weird about WW2 TCG than playing it via cell phone and blindly navigating your wife how to kill the opposing forces.. :-D
"Now tell me what's in front of Panther... Ok... And do you have any equipment in hand or the saussage tent? Ok... So upgrade the Panther and give him the grenade and the cross... Yes dear, I love you too."
Aleksandr
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Postby nAFAI » 01 Feb 2016, 11:50

Aleksandr wrote:
nAFAI wrote:Hey Aleksandr,

Sorry!

Thanks for the reply! I was afraid that there¨s nothing to be done due to Kong being a third party, however I arranged the things in a special way and thus was able to finish the duties on time. Hint: there's nothing more weird about WW2 TCG than playing it via cell phone and blindly navigating your wife how to kill the opposing forces.. :-D
"Now tell me what's in front of Panther... Ok... And do you have any equipment in hand or the saussage tent? Ok... So upgrade the Panther and give him the grenade and the cross... Yes dear, I love you too."

Hahaha!

Nicely done Aleksandr! that made me laugh :lol: glad you managed to find a unique workaround!
nAFAI
WWIITCG Admin
WWIITCG Admin

Return to Technical Support