Red Devils - Flanking not working properly?

Report Bugs and any problems you may experience in the game

Moderator: mtormo

Red Devils - Flanking not working properly?

Postby alemán » 22 Nov 2015, 16:22

Hi there,

I was wondering why the "Flanking" Ability does not push the enemy card back into the back row just as the flanking order does. Instead targeted cards from the front row stay where they are. Seems like a bug to me ... would be great seeing the flanking work like the one from the order.

Cheers :)
alemán
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Re: Red Devils - Flanking not working properly?

Postby 5Cats » 22 Nov 2015, 18:19

It's not "Code Intercept" from the Order in the D-Day mission, it's "Slow" like the Sherman variation ability: It only freezes the unit if it's on the back line, it doesn't push it back though, or stop it from attacking from the back if it's able to. :?
Fight Bravely!
5Cats
Colonel
Colonel

Postby Assassin » 23 Nov 2015, 11:29

5Cats wrote:It's not "Code Intercept" from the Order in the D-Day mission, it's "Slow" like the Sherman variation ability: It only freezes the unit if it's on the back line, it doesn't push it back though, or stop it from attacking from the back if it's able to. :?

I had a few opponents drop this clearly hoping that the unit in front wouldnt attack...

I am guessing we all learned the "hard" way...
Assassin
Major General
Major General

Postby nAFAI » 23 Nov 2015, 11:29

5Cats wrote:It's not "Code Intercept" from the Order in the D-Day mission, it's "Slow" like the Sherman variation ability: It only freezes the unit if it's on the back line, it doesn't push it back though, or stop it from attacking from the back if it's able to. :?

That's correct, it can be confusing since Code intercept does 2 abilities in one, pushes the card back AND applies slow while Flanking only applies slow.

Cheers!
nAFAI
WWIITCG Admin
WWIITCG Admin

Return to Technical Support