PvP Points Bug: New One

Report Bugs and any problems you may experience in the game

Moderator: mtormo

PvP Points Bug: New One

Postby 5Cats » 04 Nov 2015, 15:24

Player Aubrey in the Cats of War has completed 3x PvP matches, but has no Platoon Points to show for it. I don't know about his Duty... it hasn't re-set yet.
They were at about 08:15, 08:22 08:25 and Central time. (He's a tiger!) Other Platoons are scoring, IDK if it's PvP or just Missions tho.

I hope you can credit him with 600 or more points, if he keeps winning but getting nothing. Thx.

Fu77 won a match and got 300 points just now (08:30) So... it's weird.
Fight Bravely!
5Cats
Colonel
Colonel

Re: PvP Points Bug: New One

Postby nAFAI » 05 Nov 2015, 14:33

We are investigating an issue with that, it seems it may be related to opening the Platton tabs while being in a match, if you could advice them to not doing so in the meantime, we will do our best to track the issue down as fast as possible!

Cheers!
nAFAI
WWIITCG Admin
WWIITCG Admin

Postby Assassin » 05 Nov 2015, 18:07

nAFAI wrote:We are investigating an issue with that, it seems it may be related to opening the Platton tabs while being in a match, if you could advice them to not doing so in the meantime, we will do our best to track the issue down as fast as possible!

Cheers!

Err...what do you mean with "tabs"...?

Can i use platoon chat...or it is better not?
(We often greet and talk a bit when we meet platoon members in PVP)
Assassin
Major General
Major General

Postby 5Cats » 05 Nov 2015, 20:52

nAFAI wrote:We are investigating an issue with that, it seems it may be related to opening the Platton tabs while being in a match, if you could advice them to not doing so in the meantime, we will do our best to track the issue down as fast as possible!

Cheers!

Well, I open the Platoon chat often while in PvP, it hasn't affected me. I often check to see if my points get registered...
Perhaps it's a platform thing? Anyhow, I'll mention it if I see him in Platoon chat. thx!
Fight Bravely!
5Cats
Colonel
Colonel

Postby nAFAI » 06 Nov 2015, 12:44

We are still looking into it as we have been unable to reproduce it so far, but yeah through reports its seems related although not 100% confirmed.

As mentioned I say that based on reports only, so far we had no problems on playing and opening the Platoon popups and chat... we will keep looking for it.

Cheers!
nAFAI
WWIITCG Admin
WWIITCG Admin

Return to Technical Support