Long Queue Wait? And D/C Bug?

Report Bugs and any problems you may experience in the game

Moderator: mtormo

Long Queue Wait? And D/C Bug?

Postby 5Cats » 03 Nov 2015, 02:16

Myself and another guy have experience very long waits in the Q. His was 22 minutes!! Mine was very long also.
Is that a bug? It should boot us back long before then, right? It usually does...
Exit & re-join works as a fix, of course.

There still seems to be guys "disconnecting" if they're way behind or they see I'm a fierce opponent... Wolf and I disconnected, and we both got a PvP win, so is this still something that happens? Double win for forced disconnections? I sure hope not... but what can one do?
Fight Bravely!
5Cats
Colonel
Colonel

Re: Long Queue Wait? And D/C Bug?

Postby Assassin » 03 Nov 2015, 10:55

5Cats wrote:Myself and another guy have experience very long waits in the Q. His was 22 minutes!! Mine was very long also.
Is that a bug? It should boot us back long before then, right? It usually does...

There still seems to be guys "disconnecting" if they're way behind or they see I'm a fierce opponent... Wolf and I disconnected, and we both got a PvP win, so is this still something that happens? Double win for forced disconnections? I sure hope not... but what can one do?

I am getting much less disconnects these days...i am completing 90% of the games...

I am beginning to think some players have a way to "draw" before playing to avoid opponents they dont like...but i cant be sure...it is very rare...

If disconnects now give a win to both then it is better than the old way when a guy would lose (and sometimes was winning)...but of course this can lead to exploits...
Assassin
Major General
Major General

Postby nAFAI » 03 Nov 2015, 12:40

5Cats wrote:Myself and another guy have experience very long waits in the Q. His was 22 minutes!! Mine was very long also.

The long queue is strange, it should work as you mention kick you from the queue after some time.

And about the disconnections, we have done a lot of adjustment son our last update so it should be more stable now. Sadly we are aware of a bug that it's still happpening that could lead to disconnections, good thing is that we know it's there and happening, bad news is that we have been unable to fully fix it for the moment, but we are working on that as a priority as I think it's the last boss in terms of disconnections.

Will keep you updated!
nAFAI
WWIITCG Admin
WWIITCG Admin

Postby 5Cats » 03 Nov 2015, 15:28

About disconnections: I played the same fellow a little while later, he fought to the end, even though it was fairly one-sided, so I don't think he's exploiting.
It just seems I rarely get disconnected when behind in a match, eh? Except a couple of guys who seem to have chronic disconnection problems. So it does happen, but a lot less often as Assassin said. Same for cancelled matches, still happen but less often. Once or twice I've not heard the trumpets and missed a match, so these things do innocently happen!
Fight Bravely!
5Cats
Colonel
Colonel

Postby Assassin » 04 Nov 2015, 13:05

5Cats wrote:It just seems I rarely get disconnected when behind in a match, eh? Except a couple of guys who seem to have chronic disconnection problems.

It used to happen several times to me in the past...but game was less stable and my deck much weaker...but i did get unfair wins...i was losing bad and suddenly the game disconnects and gives me the win...
(In my defense...i also got a lot of unfair defeats...particularly in Seasons 3 and 4...was annoyed frequently then)

Nowadays it is much more stable...i dont remember a disconnect loss this season...i may have had a win, but on a game i was winning by far...(not sure if it was disconnect or surrender)

I do get a few "draw games" before playing a card...i sometimes play the first card very fast to try to avoid this...it helps that i have lots of experience so i can decide almost without thinking...(if the player is known i dont do this...)

Anyhow...keep up the good work...game is more stable and improving in lots of ways...(daily missions is also a plus)
Assassin
Major General
Major General

Return to Technical Support