Seeing Double?

Report Bugs and any problems you may experience in the game

Moderator: mtormo

Seeing Double?

Postby 5Cats » 18 Oct 2015, 22:09

Any reason there's a double Redrain in the PvP standings? I think there's only one of him, and two accounts having the exact same score is... unlikely? ;)

Currently #10 and #11...

Disconnects are working SO much better! If the other guy D/C? I don't get a loss! I think some guys were exploiting this before, eh? No longer.
Fight Bravely!
5Cats
Colonel
Colonel

Re: Seeing Double?

Postby nAFAI » 19 Oct 2015, 10:06

I think it was because he got his profile duplicated, when the season ends we will make sure to delete the old one.

As for the disconnects, yeah we fixed some important things in our last update, we still are persuing one big PvP bug, hopefully it will be gone on our next update, so I will keep you posted!

Cheers!
nAFAI
WWIITCG Admin
WWIITCG Admin

Postby Assassin » 18 Nov 2015, 12:42

I guess you are aware by now that there are a couple duplicates on last season ladder...happening more lately...

I would also like to point out there is an Assassin2 on the PVE ladder...and i have no second account...and did nothing deliberate to create that line...
(And i doubt someone would choose that alias...)
Assassin
Major General
Major General

Postby nAFAI » 20 Nov 2015, 11:27

Yeah,

We are aware of that, it's an old visual bug in the ladder. Of coruse it will not have any impact on the overall rankings as we don't take them into account.

Cheers!
nAFAI
WWIITCG Admin
WWIITCG Admin

Return to Technical Support