Still Losing PvP points wrong?

Report Bugs and any problems you may experience in the game

Moderator: mtormo

Still Losing PvP points wrong?

Postby 5Cats » 15 Oct 2015, 06:52

Once again: I lost a match to the #3 guy, over 200 Rate ahead of me... -13 for me.

I mean really? I'm well out of my 'double' stage, so what the heck? Against GDQS, I should have beat him but... ah well!

Of course beating lower guys only gets +3-6 tops, but to lose -13 against a guy WAY higher is not good!
Fight Bravely!
5Cats
Colonel
Colonel

Re: Still Losing PvP points wrong?

Postby Assassin » 15 Oct 2015, 13:27

Not my "war"...but i think it is the POINTS difference that matter...not the position on the rank...

If (and i am too lazy to check) your points are similar then a defeat will cause considerable loss...

Not sure about the exact formula...but i remember top players that sky-rocketed their points (remember your cat twins for instance) would lose A LOT against others in top 10....because their points were much higher...(not the rank difference)
10.000 Lemmings can't be wrong...
Assassin
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Re: Still Losing PvP points wrong?

Postby 5Cats » 15 Oct 2015, 16:51

Right, but he's 200+ points higher, and I still lost over 10...

Or maybe they changed it to -5-15? Now I forget :| Perhaps I should go re-read the last thread I started about this 'issue' eh?

Perhaps it's just based on MY Rate? If it's high I lose a bunch for any losses? And low for any wins...

Has anyone ever seen a "1" in their Rate score? Either plus or minus? Hummm...

EDIT: I guess he was #4 or 5 at the time, but over 200 ahead of me.

I just lost to the current #3 who is 240 Rate higher and only lost -7 (or 9? I forget already! A single digit anyhow) so THAT is more like it.
Fight Bravely!
5Cats
Colonel
Colonel

Return to Technical Support