duty rewards

Report Bugs and any problems you may experience in the game

Moderator: mtormo

Re: duty rewards

Postby bigfatrasta » 07 Feb 2016, 16:38

the system seems to NOT recognize my raid-duties.

i finished both 4/4 SP and squad raids but the dutie-catalog shows both as not completed
bigfatrasta
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby 5Cats » 08 Feb 2016, 02:59

Hi Rasta!

I noticed (last week) a few times it had trouble loading the Raids properly, and it didn't count my Daily Duty after I'd done them. But once I'd exited and re-entered the Raid page, it loaded easily and that time it was counted, even though it was my 2nd or 3rd time that day!
Weird, eh?
So if it didn't catch the Raid Duty? Exit the raids & try again. If it still doesn't? Try re-loading the game.

As long as it gets the Raid Rewards (eventually!) that's the most important thing!
Fight Bravely!
5Cats
Colonel
Colonel

Postby nAFAI » 08 Feb 2016, 14:45

5Cats wrote:Hi Rasta!

I noticed (last week) a few times it had trouble loading the Raids properly, and it didn't count my Daily Duty after I'd done them. But once I'd exited and re-entered the Raid page, it loaded easily and that time it was counted, even though it was my 2nd or 3rd time that day!
Weird, eh?
So if it didn't catch the Raid Duty? Exit the raids & try again. If it still doesn't? Try re-loading the game.

As long as it gets the Raid Rewards (eventually!) that's the most important thing!

5Cats is right,

We have noticed sometimes the profile info on the duty rewards takes longer than intended and that's why sometimes may have not been loaded in time, while we fix this, usually a simple reload of the game should be able to show them again.

Cheers!
nAFAI
WWIITCG Admin
WWIITCG Admin

Postby bigfatrasta » 08 Feb 2016, 20:14

well i only noticed the problem AFTER i spend all my raid tokens, so there was no chance to do it after a reload ....
bigfatrasta
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby Aleksandr » 10 Feb 2016, 13:43

It seems to me like i haven't gotten all the raid rewards. The game freezed when I was clicking the last rewards, and I'm not sure if I got it. Is there any chance how Frozen Shard could take a look into my account and realize if everything is fine?
Also, why there are only British and Japanese blue prints for sale?
Aleksandr
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Postby 5Cats » 10 Feb 2016, 15:39

bigfatrasta wrote:well i only noticed the problem AFTER i spend all my raid tokens, so there was no chance to do it after a reload ....

Alas! The way I do things is:
- sign in
- click the Duty List (open it and click on one of them)
- After doing 1 raid (noting if the Duty Message popped up or not) go back & claim it ASAP.

This lets you know it's working! Same for Missions: do an easy or Med Mission first, Claim that Duty, then try Hard Missions for the 50+ reward.

Alekzandr: Hopefully the Duty Reward will show up NEXT week! It happened to me and a bunch of others.

Is the 'Duty Reward' box blank? Or is there a message saying 'you have no rewards' or something? Blank box means it should show up next week. Words may be a problem!

Only British & Japanese Blueprints? >The "Left/Right" arrows on the side don't work, (note to dev's!) but you can click the tiny orange buttons on the bottom! At least I can... it moves the screens.
Fight Bravely!
5Cats
Colonel
Colonel

Postby jcwill23 » 10 Feb 2016, 15:56

Barbarossa platoon raid completed.
Notification icon shows rewards should be available but Rewards window is empty.

:(

Craig
jcwill23
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Postby 5Cats » 10 Feb 2016, 16:01

jcwill23: See above: It keeps happening, and sometimes you collect part of the Weekly Reward and the rest seem to vanish.

If the box is blank? It so far has meant your rewards will be there next week! Hopefully.
Fight Bravely!
5Cats
Colonel
Colonel

Postby Aleksandr » 10 Feb 2016, 17:51

Uh, what a mess... :?
I think that the best thing to do is wait until the devs address the issue. Maby the reward will show up on the next week? Also, the dots trick work, thx for the tip!
Aleksandr
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Previous

Return to Technical Support