duty rewards

Report Bugs and any problems you may experience in the game

Moderator: mtormo

Re: duty rewards

Postby nAFAI » 19 Oct 2015, 10:12

Hmmm thanks for the info guys, please keep us informed, we are trying to reproduce it here but so far we have been unable to do so, there is something that's we are missing...

Cheers!
nAFAI
WWIITCG Admin
WWIITCG Admin

Postby Pieterr » 20 Oct 2015, 10:48

Today daily duties were to be reset at 9:00. I've finished the hard stalinggrad mission at 11:48. But again no rewards,...
Pieter
Pieterr
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Postby RedRain » 23 Oct 2015, 11:57

I play only hard historical missions, but I've never received the reward for the daily task ''Complete historical mission (hard) with 50+ HP" , only for " Complete historical mission". For example, today i've managed to finish Normandy with 90 HP and received only one reward:( The same story was with Stalingrad and Iwo Jima
RedRain
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby RedRain » 27 Oct 2015, 16:50

Today finished Normandy with 79 HP and got the reward for task "finish with 50+ HP", but this time i did not get the reward for "finish one historical battle".
RedRain
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby nAFAI » 28 Oct 2015, 11:36

Thanks for the info!

We think we are close to find the issue, it will be most probably be fixed for our next update. Keep us informing please!

Cheers!
nAFAI
WWIITCG Admin
WWIITCG Admin

Postby Pieterr » 28 Oct 2015, 14:35

Hello,

I haven't had to earn a reward for a duty twice this week,...
I don't have a clue if it helps but I'll share it anyway: Before I start a mission / PvP battle, the first thing I'll do is to check if there are duties available. Once checked I'll start the game.
Since I've done this this way it all seems to work perfectly (for me).
Pieter
Pieterr
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Postby 5Cats » 28 Oct 2015, 19:53

Today I (5Cats) did Iwo and D-Day Hard, won both with over 50, I think I only got the 50+ bonus for the second win... pretty sure of it. ALSO: I did not get the Complete D-Day Hard duty either! That's not a daily, it's the 1-timer. Unless I did 2x Iwo? Hummm, no coffee today means bad memory... I'm 99% sure I did D-Day Hard first, won with about 68, then Iwo second and won with 112...

And I did check, the Duty didn't re-set while I played or anything. it said 20 hours when I started.

Then Bored5Cats did Iwo Hard, won with 53... did not get the 50+ bonus... just the Win Mission and the Win Hard Iwo duties.

IE, off Kong. It seems like the regular Mission Duty needs to be claimed first? Then the 50+ works?

ALSO: I got robbed! I finished 2x Hard Missions (5Cats) but only got 600 Platoon points total? Did the Mission I received the 50+ Duty not count in Platoon points?? Seems that way... since Bored5Cats got the 600 for the mission & not the 50+ Duty reward.
Geez, 600 points is tough to get these days...
Fight Bravely!
5Cats
Colonel
Colonel

Postby Pieterr » 29 Oct 2015, 09:41

Just a few minutes ago I've finished DDay hard with +50 LP. Before I played I checked the daily duties. As usual:
- win 2 pvp matches;
- finish a hard mission;
- finish a hard mission, 50 LP+;

So after finishing I would have expected 2 rewards,... I only got the reward for finishing 50+,....

I hate to be the bringer of bad news but this is still not fixed,...
Pieter
Pieterr
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Postby nAFAI » 29 Oct 2015, 12:42

5Cats wrote:Today I (5Cats) did Iwo and D-Day Hard, won both with over 50, I think I only got the 50+ bonus for the second win... pretty sure of it. ALSO: I did not get the Complete D-Day Hard duty either! That's not a daily, it's the 1-timer. Unless I did 2x Iwo? Hummm, no coffee today means bad memory... I'm 99% sure I did D-Day Hard first, won with about 68, then Iwo second and won with 112...

And I did check, the Duty didn't re-set while I played or anything. it said 20 hours when I started.

Then Bored5Cats did Iwo Hard, won with 53... did not get the 50+ bonus... just the Win Mission and the Win Hard Iwo duties.

IE, off Kong. It seems like the regular Mission Duty needs to be claimed first? Then the 50+ works?

ALSO: I got robbed! I finished 2x Hard Missions (5Cats) but only got 600 Platoon points total? Did the Mission I received the 50+ Duty not count in Platoon points?? Seems that way... since Bored5Cats got the 600 for the mission & not the 50+ Duty reward.
Geez, 600 points is tough to get these days...

Hmm interesting points, we need to definetly take a look at those cases.

We will see if we can find the problem but this extra info and the one from Pieterr in its last post is extremly useful.

Will keep you posted!
nAFAI
WWIITCG Admin
WWIITCG Admin

Postby 5Cats » 29 Oct 2015, 19:45

I tried doing an easy mission to get the Daily Duty first, but have so far failed to end with 50+ Lolz!

I'll update if it works the first time.

Edit: It took some time:

I got the reward yesterday after many tries...

Today (10/30) I played an Easy Mission, claimed the Duty, then a Hard Iwo... 82 life! Yay!
And I got the Duty for 50+, yay!
And Noborito Lab! Boo! I have that one, I need Sakai... lolz!
Fight Bravely!
5Cats
Colonel
Colonel

PreviousNext

Return to Technical Support