Frozen Weirdness

Report Bugs and any problems you may experience in the game

Moderator: mtormo

Frozen Weirdness

Postby 5Cats » 13 Aug 2015, 19:37

Another day, another frozen match. This used to be rare, but now it's all the time!

This time? The glitch was weird: A P-47 turned in to Rommel, and the Maus lost part of it's picture!

This happened as I clicked to end my turn, I should have killed the P-47 but Rommel didn't die! Lolz!

I sure hope this is fixed soon! I know you guys are working on it. I try to run my PC "clean" with little load, but the disconnects are frequent since last week...

I lost another -9 :/ geez! More disconnect losses than regular ones now!
Fight Bravely!
5Cats
Colonel
Colonel

Re: Frozen Weirdness

Postby nAFAI » 14 Aug 2015, 10:24

Hey 5Cats,

Indeed this seems like a pvp engine bug, we have fixed some issues on our side that will improve the engine on our next update, but we are still investigating to see if there is something else happening, so if you can keep providing as much info as possible each time it happens to you would be great, specially important the plays the opponent do in the last turns before the froze.

Cheers and sorry! we will do our best to include this fixes in the end of the month update!
nAFAI
WWIITCG Admin
WWIITCG Admin

Re: Frozen Weirdness

Postby 5Cats » 14 Aug 2015, 14:11

The previous turn: He upgraded his p-47 (r-1 to r-2) and played BE on his Maus? R-2 to R-3. He did have an R-2 Rommel in his deck, but for sure not on the board... there were 2x r-1 P-47 lined up the turn before that. I'm fairly sure there was no Katushya behind it... but may be mistaken.

On my turn: I had played BE on my Monty (to kill the P-47) placed the B-17 and then Hetzer behind a Courageous (to advance the B-17 and block the Maus). I think? It was desperation time!

I clicked the button, things went "blink" and suddenly Rommel was sitting there! Damaged by Monty. The Courage did some damage to the Maus, which I had spy'd previously, but he had upgraded it.

He may have played that R-1 Katushya that turn, after mine? There's a card missing, I'm fairly sure it was that Katy... I was distracted by the sudden appearance of Herr Rommel! Lolz! But the Maus didn't "shake" me for -3... so if he'd started his turn it was already weird. At least from my side.
Fight Bravely!
5Cats
Colonel
Colonel

Return to Technical Support