Frozen PvP -23 points?

Report Bugs and any problems you may experience in the game

Moderator: mtormo

Frozen PvP -23 points?

Postby 5Cats » 13 Aug 2015, 05:54

At about 11:40 PM (23:40) Central time? The game froze up. Another player said his Mission froze too at the same time.

I was playing PvP with someone who had no name (or it was a glitch)... with my bored5cats account. 2nd match this season! And it froze in the middle of his turn, a card was hovering on the screen.

So when I refreshed? I'd lost. AND lost 23 Rate points!

Even if it's in the first 20 matches? I only had 1016 so this guy (with a better deck!) can't have been too far away from my Rate. Why'd I lose so much? How did it get over -20? Now I have 993... not that it really matters :roll: But still!

How did he have no name or platoon showing? All underscores? ____ ? Or just left blank?
Fight Bravely!
5Cats
Colonel
Colonel

Re: Frozen PvP -23 points?

Postby nAFAI » 13 Aug 2015, 10:02

Hey 5Cats,

It's unfortunate that you had a freeze issue, it could have been server side, will have to check, as for the losing points 23 is not that high considering its your first matches and rating win or loss gets multiplied, his rating was 728, and its special characters are chinese characters that untill the next update you won't be able to see them ingame, so everything seems ok! (except the freeze :( )

Cheers!
nAFAI
WWIITCG Admin
WWIITCG Admin

Re: Frozen PvP -23 points?

Postby 5Cats » 13 Aug 2015, 12:42

Oh! Ok then.

I'd just not run across the blank name before, lolz! Special characters will be... interesting!

His Rate was that low? huh! His deck wasn't too bad (mine was much lower: the "junior" account) but IDK if he knew how to play or not. Perhaps he's one of the newbies "some players" are padding their scores with :| (Not that it can be helped, eh?)
Fight Bravely!
5Cats
Colonel
Colonel

Return to Technical Support