No pvp points?

Report Bugs and any problems you may experience in the game

Moderator: mtormo

No pvp points?

Postby T_e_K » 28 Jul 2015, 22:17

I just lost 6 pvp points by... winning a game? 1306 to 1300. Seems also like the game just before I didnt win as well?

Thx for checking this out in the logs :)

Tek
T_e_K
Sergeant
Sergeant

Re: No pvp points?

Postby nAFAI » 29 Jul 2015, 09:07

He T_e_K,

This is unfortunate, checking the logs I can't see anything conclussive (too much data to dive in) so hopefully it will be an isolate case, let me know if it happens again. Also we want to jump on our PvP engine in the next couple of weeks to see if we can tune it a bit more now that we have a bit more manpower, so will make sure to let you know once we made some improvements!
nAFAI
WWIITCG Admin
WWIITCG Admin

Postby T_e_K » 29 Jul 2015, 17:46

Definitely something going on. Just played a game against Skuzi and he played 2 X the same legendary and later the game just dropped (screen froze nothing to be done and I lost)....

BTW s it normal to win only 6 points per with these days?
T_e_K
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby nAFAI » 30 Jul 2015, 10:00

T_e_K wrote:Definitely something going on. Just played a game against Skuzi and he played 2 X the same legendary and later the game just dropped (screen froze nothing to be done and I lost)....

BTW s it normal to win only 6 points per with these days?

Hmm,

The thing about double same legend is definetly something very wrong, has anyone else experienced this issue? I will try to monitor that cause it sounds bad.

As per the 6pts per win, it can definetly happen yeah, nothing too strange there.

Will keep you posted, and if you could send me an screenshot of a play with double legends or any extra info it would be great, it's disturbing me at the moment...
nAFAI
WWIITCG Admin
WWIITCG Admin

Postby T_e_K » 30 Jul 2015, 20:48

nAFAI wrote:Will keep you posted, and if you could send me an screenshot of a play with double legends or any extra info it would be great, it's disturbing me at the moment...

Tried but didnt figure how to screenshot on my tab^^

I can tell you it's probably a graphical bug, because he played a T34 OVER IT and the 2nd legendary disappeared. When I killed the T34, the legendary was there again. Nothing that changes the game outside the visual glitch I assume.

However, the freeze bug is more annoying to me, happened 2 times already. Forced me to restart the game and thus losing the matches (on tab using Android)
T_e_K
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby 5Cats » 30 Jul 2015, 22:30

"Ghost Card" is a bug that used to show up, but has been very rare for a while!

It was also more in Missions, after a big graphics glitch. But I've seen it in PvP, sometimes with variations.

It usually means one or both players are running on an over-loaded system or connection :| Time to re-boot!
Fight Bravely!
5Cats
Colonel
Colonel

Postby nAFAI » 31 Jul 2015, 09:05

T_e_K, that happened playing in browser by any chance?
nAFAI
WWIITCG Admin
WWIITCG Admin

Return to Technical Support