card screen

Report Bugs and any problems you may experience in the game

Moderator: mtormo

card screen

Postby Pieterr » 21 Jul 2015, 14:12

Hello,...

When I select the "deck" button the game sends me to (all) the cards I have.
In this screen I can make a number of selections. I can select all the german cards or just the items etc,....

I was wondering if it would be possible to make another (and new) selection: To just show the new cards.

The reason for this question is that every time I wish to sell extra cards I have to scroll though all the screens.
I suppose it is kind of a luxury problem,....

Cheers,
Pieter
Pieterr
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Re: card screen

Postby 5Cats » 21 Jul 2015, 14:36

The Deck does highlight 'new' cards, even if you already had 1-2 of them. Maybe the last 5-10 you got? I'm not sure.

You can click "Sell Cards" and then "Add Extras" which automatically adds any cards over 2 (or over 1 Legend) you have. You can always click (or Drag?) them to remove them from selling box (if you wanted to keep all your Legends, for example) I think? I haven't tried removing any.

That lets you keep 2 of every card (1 Legend) which is the most you can use anyhow.
Fight Bravely!
5Cats
Colonel
Colonel

Re: card screen

Postby Pieterr » 21 Jul 2015, 16:57

Well thanks for the answer,... I've tried to click this "add extra" button. Than I almost sold my 14 spare legends. So this brings up another luxury problem that I have to drag out all my spare legends every time I use this option.
I would have liked an option to be able to just select the highlighted 'new cards'.

But no worries and never mind, I'll keep on scrolling them cards until I find the highlighted 'new cards' and sell 'm from there.

Greetz
Pieter
Pieterr
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Return to Technical Support