one time Vip Offer

Report Bugs and any problems you may experience in the game

Moderator: mtormo

one time Vip Offer

Postby Toyyon » 02 Jun 2015, 18:18

Hi guys ,

in the patch notes from today you say something about a one time vip offer.
What is it exactly ? And where can I find it ?

In the chat some ppl said it is a Marshal pack for 30Kreds and that a window will pop up to show the offer.

But for me nothing pops up , cant find that offer (searched through all shop categories too)

How can I buy it ?^^

Cheers
Toyyon
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Re: one time Vip Offer

Postby T_e_K » 02 Jun 2015, 22:50

I have the pop-up, but then I can'y do anything with it :p
T_e_K
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby nAFAI » 03 Jun 2015, 10:03

Hey guys,

The vip offer is a one time offer aimed for non-payer users where they have the possiblity to unlock the maps lockdown and ads (specially in mobile) while having a great discount on the Marshal Pack. It can only be purchased one time only. Paying Users already have those advantages (they don't have to wait for map timers and they can't see ads) so that was a good option for non-paying users to get those benefits.

At the moment is only showing to Non-paying users only, but we will try to find a way to be able to show it to all of the players at least once, probably on our next update.

Cheers!
nAFAI
WWIITCG Admin
WWIITCG Admin

Postby Toyyon » 13 Jun 2015, 11:23

update: switched the game language from german to english and suddenly the offer appeared^^
Toyyon
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby Seve » 11 Jul 2015, 16:35

What must I do to get the Vip offer? I got stuck in level 120 since two months and I need It to unlock the map. I am a non-payer user but I don't see the offer. Thanks in advance.
Seve
Private
Private

Postby 5Cats » 12 Jul 2015, 16:38

Seve wrote:What must I do to get the Vip offer? I got stuck in level 120 since two months and I need It to unlock the map. I am a non-payer user but I don't see the offer. Thanks in advance.

It ended the other day, the unlock levels & no ads, now it's just a Marshall Pack for cheap.

Even if you skip 120? You'll find many of the rest difficult too, so skipping isn't that great later in the Campaign, eh? But better than frustration!
Fight Bravely!
5Cats
Colonel
Colonel

Postby nAFAI » 13 Jul 2015, 08:57

Toyyon wrote:update: switched the game language from german to english and suddenly the offer appeared^^

Hmm,

Thanks Toyyon, we will investigate about this issue and let you know once is fixed, it shouldnt popup if you already purchased it.

Cheers!
nAFAI
WWIITCG Admin
WWIITCG Admin

Return to Technical Support