Apps and downloaded apps on android

Report Bugs and any problems you may experience in the game

Moderator: mtormo

Apps and downloaded apps on android

Postby Pieterr » 27 May 2015, 09:41

Hello there,

Here is something I'd like to share with you,...

After installing this game on my tablet it shows an icon/picture to start the game. When I click on the icon/app it usually starts the game. Until so far, there's nothing weird.
On the tablet there's also a possibility (a short-cut) which makes it show all the apps downloaded. Again, it shows the icon. When I click on this icon the game also starts. But,... I'm not anymore in a platoon! The gold I have seems to be accurate and I can get a daily reward. My progress also seems to be accurate.

Anyhow,... it seems to me that you investigate this. Two daily rewards every day seems to be pretty nice. Except I'm afraid that it triggers something bad.

If I can be of any help, please let me know.

Greetz

Pieterr
Pieter
Pieterr
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Re: Apps and downloaded apps on android

Postby nAFAI » 27 May 2015, 11:27

Hey Pieter,

Are you logged into facebook on both apps? it could be related to the fact that one is using your Offline progress and the other your Online/Facebook one. Nevertheless it's worth a try for us to investigate deeper into this, thanks for letting us know!

Cheers!
nAFAI
WWIITCG Admin
WWIITCG Admin

Re: Apps and downloaded apps on android

Postby Pieterr » 27 May 2015, 14:58

Hey nAFAI,

For your information: When I log in on the tablet, it's always without Facebook. I don't know if it makes a connection though.

Greetz,

Pieter
Pieter
Pieterr
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Return to Technical Support