buggs in pvp

Report Bugs and any problems you may experience in the game

Moderator: mtormo

buggs in pvp

Postby joaotuga » 21 May 2015, 15:07

Hi.

I just made a pvp game, started with me playing and after my first turn it went to my oponent, his timer went down to 0 and it went to a neverending 0 timer that didnt give me the win. After a few minutes i got out of the game and restarted and when i saw my score i had been presented with a loss instead of a win. Please fix this.
joaotuga
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Re: buggs in pvp

Postby joaotuga » 21 May 2015, 15:12

Just for knowing, i lost 17 points with this bugg. My oponent was from the soviet union platoon but i cant see his platoon points as he has 0 platoon points right now. But still my pvp points are lost.
joaotuga
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby joaotuga » 21 May 2015, 15:24

Ok another update.

I was playing with Moikka434 it was his turn as he started with the iniciative, and again his timer turned down to 0 and i went to a neverending game without seeing the timer nor cards, only showing it was his turn, i was speaking with the oponent and he says he had the same problems than me but once again it shows that i have lost again that match.
So basically i went from 1000 pvp points to 966 points due to this buggs.
Tell me when can i play again cause i wont play again if im not sure i can do it cause it will only lose me more points.
joaotuga
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby joaotuga » 23 May 2015, 14:12

Hi.

While waiting for an answer about this buggs, i have another 1 to report.

Today , 1 minute ago, i was playing pvp with tojo and during that match 4 times i atacked and dealt damage but i was dealing way less damage than what it was supposed to like almost half damage in direct hits.
You can ask him as he was also saying that that was weird and never happened to him before.
joaotuga
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby 5Cats » 23 May 2015, 21:38

You might be disconnecting? But your system still thinks it's connected? So it shows the turn as if it were being played, even though you've been disconnected already.
That's all I can think of.

The developers are in Spain, so they're in that time zone, plus they take weekends seriously in Spain! Lolz! They'll probably reply first thing (their) Monday morning.

Never seen or heard of the "less damage" bug. Sometimes a unit becomes a "ghost" and cannot be damaged at all, but not partially damaged...
Fight Bravely!
5Cats
Colonel
Colonel

Postby joaotuga » 24 May 2015, 10:45

Wow thats good since im from portugal we ate on the same time zone.

Yesterday i had another bug were i was using the medical research card to restore my cards atack, i used it 4 times and Never restored any of my creatures atack, wich made me lose the game because of it.
About the problems i think it was only that day because i didnt had the same again but i losted 2games because of that bug and losted 34 pvp points. Toyyon had a post speaking of the Same problem so i guess it wasnt just me...
joaotuga
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby joaotuga » 24 May 2015, 11:26

And another bug to report.
I was playing with nomologicat and i couldnt see his moves nor his cards in play. I only could see my cards and i was able to play them but i was taking damage and didnt know were since i wasnt able to see his moves nor were his creatures were.
Omg i never seen such stupid bugs unbelievable. How can i play against a guy were i cant see his moves nor cards in play???
joaotuga
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby 5Cats » 24 May 2015, 21:35

If you Unit lost it's Attack? From Montgomery or The War Room? The Medic order won't help, that only repairs battle damage.
The only thing to restore lost attack value is to Promote the Unit. If the Unit is already Rank-3? It's stuck!
So: not a bug, just a misreading of the Medic abilities.

Hey! Having the Medic Order 'restore attack value' would be a GREAT IDEA! I hope FS reads this! We players have been moaning about it for a while, and it sure would make the Medic card much more useful; even if it just restored +5 to lost attack value (as well as repair)... to counter-balance the War Room...

That other bug? Invisible cards? Never seen that before! Good thing it's getting reported.
Fight Bravely!
5Cats
Colonel
Colonel

Postby nAFAI » 25 May 2015, 09:02

5Cats wrote:If you Unit lost it's Attack? From Montgomery or The War Room? The Medic order won't help, that only repairs battle damage.
The only thing to restore lost attack value is to Promote the Unit. If the Unit is already Rank-3? It's stuck!
So: not a bug, just a misreading of the Medic abilities.

Hey! Having the Medic Order 'restore attack value' would be a GREAT IDEA! I hope FS reads this! We players have been moaning about it for a while, and it sure would make the Medic card much more useful; even if it just restored +5 to lost attack value (as well as repair)... to counter-balance the War Room...

That other bug? Invisible cards? Never seen that before! Good thing it's getting reported.

joaotuga is right, and 5Cats you are right too, problem with Medical Research is that the change we wanted to do for that ability for the balance changes patch sneaked into this build although only the text! not the functionality, that's why you can read that Medical Research will restore the card stats (new versions) but it will only heal it (old and current version), in the next update both texts and functionality should work as intended.

As for the other very very strange bugs you experienced joaotuga I would recommend to restart completly the game (killing the App in task manager) and restart it, usually when you experience one bug, the client will most likely get corrupted and could lead to a chain of different and weird bugs. So that goes for all, if you experience a bug, the best option would be to completly shut down the app and restart it.

I will update the Balance Patch notes today!

Cheers!
nAFAI
WWIITCG Admin
WWIITCG Admin

Postby 5Cats » 25 May 2015, 14:07

Aha! Thanks for the explanation, I don't often read the descriptions of cards I don't use, eh? (lolz!)

I think a lot of players will be happy to have something to restore their Attacks, and that will make certain cards less "over powered"... and solve that dilemma of "if I promote to rank-3? It might get 0 attack and it's useless".
Fight Bravely!
5Cats
Colonel
Colonel

Next

Return to Technical Support