Progress Button Broken?

Report Bugs and any problems you may experience in the game

Moderator: mtormo

Progress Button Broken?

Postby 5Cats » 03 May 2015, 03:18

Hio!

I mentioned before that when I click "Progress" in IE (at Kong) it simply doesn't work. Nothing.
I tried in Chrome? It worked.

But I went to check again and... nothing. In Chrome or IE I cannot see the "Progress" page. Which would be a problem if I was getting a Progress reward! Eh?

Low priority! Just mentioning it. It worked, but now it does not. In both IE and Chrome... off Kong.
Fight Bravely!
5Cats
Colonel
Colonel

Re: Progress Button Broken?

Postby nAFAI » 04 May 2015, 10:29

Hey 5Cats,

I was aware of the IE issue but it's strange that it's also happening in Chrome, we will take a closer look but so far is working for us in Kongregate Chrome, we will need to investigate this as it seems it maybe something more glitchy, could you do me a favour and disable your browser addons for a quick test and try again? Perhaps there is an adblocker preventing that popup.

Cheers!
nAFAI
WWIITCG Admin
WWIITCG Admin

Re: Progress Button Broken?

Postby 5Cats » 04 May 2015, 19:58

No ad-blocker in IE... I have no idea about Chrome, I rarely use it and it's a mystery to me...

Will look later in the week. Disable browser add-ons, Roger!

EDIT: Well, I turned off "IE Pop-Up Blocker" and looked at my add-ons: there's really nothing there! Java, Unity (to run this!) and Flash (to also run this, I think?) and spell check (required! Lolz!).

I couldn't find anything at all on Chrome, that thing is just a freaking mystery to me...

But still: neither work.
Fight Bravely!
5Cats
Colonel
Colonel

Return to Technical Support