Checking Your Game Version

Report Bugs and any problems you may experience in the game

Moderator: mtormo

Checking Your Game Version

Postby Proxenus » 30 Apr 2015, 21:09

Hey everyone,

This is a small bug, and it's more tediously annoying than a real problem, but every time I try to join the pvp queue for the first time after logging in (each time I log in) I get the loading bar up top that says "Checking Your Game Version" and it doesn't go away. The only way I can actually connected is if I click the back button in the top left and re-enter the pvp screen.

Does anyone else have this problem? It literally happens every single time, it's not something that only happens sometimes, so I would assume other players experience this.

Proxenus

EDIT: Also, when I back out and then re-enter pvp, it connects perfectly. Almost instantly.
Proxenus
Sergeant
Sergeant

Re: Checking Your Game Version

Postby 5Cats » 30 Apr 2015, 23:55

Yes, that often happens to me too. No biggie! After a few seconds I just hit the "Back" button and try again. 95% of the time it works perfectly the second time.

I did get a seemingly random disconnection loss today, that was strange! Usually the other guy disconnects, or we both get wins? I got a loss & he got a win, lolz! Payback for many of my "win by D/C" victories!
Fight Bravely!
5Cats
Colonel
Colonel

Postby Proxenus » 01 May 2015, 03:10

Hey Cats,

Yeah, like I said it isn't a huge issue, just a little annoying and wanted FS to know. Thanks for letting me know I'm not the only one!

Proxenus
Proxenus
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby nAFAI » 04 May 2015, 10:32

Hey Proxenus,

Thanks for this report, we will investigate it during the week and hopefully get it fixed! Will let you know!

Cheers!
nAFAI
WWIITCG Admin
WWIITCG Admin

Postby Proxenus » 05 May 2015, 00:29

Hello nAFAI,

Thanks! Again, there are certainly more pressing matters to worry about, but just thought I'd report a bug since I experienced it.

Proxenus
Proxenus
Sergeant
Sergeant

Return to Technical Support