Limited time to retrieve weekly reward?

Report Bugs and any problems you may experience in the game

Moderator: mtormo

Limited time to retrieve weekly reward?

Postby T_e_K » 30 Apr 2015, 15:54

Hi guys,

My internet was down yesterday so I couldn't connect. Point is the platoon week finished yesterday, I had far more than 5% of our total points and we finished third at least so I should have won some gold and a pack.

But today when I logged there was no reward for me... so my question is: is there a time limit to collect the reward (in this case im fucked) or did it just disappearEd because of a bug?

Thanks !

ps: I realise it could also be the "platoon points loss bug" just before the end but since I did not connect it seems less probable
T_e_K
Sergeant
Sergeant

Re: Limited time to retrieve weekly reward?

Postby nAFAI » 30 Apr 2015, 16:26

Hey T_e_K,

The weekly rewards do not expire, so sadly I have checked your profile and it seems that you got affected by the platoon points bug... bad news is that it seems that we did not managed to fix the bug with out last update, good news though is that we managed to put some tracking on our code in the update and it seems we may have found the source of the bug. So we are confident that we are getting much closer to the source...

I'm so sorry about this T_e_K :(!
nAFAI
WWIITCG Admin
WWIITCG Admin

Re: Limited time to retrieve weekly reward?

Postby T_e_K » 03 May 2015, 03:46

No big deal, if you say you're getting closer to fixing the platoon points bug I’m all good :)
T_e_K
Sergeant
Sergeant

Return to Technical Support