STILL losing PvP points for a victory

Report Bugs and any problems you may experience in the game

Moderator: mtormo

STILL losing PvP points for a victory

Postby Crender » 25 Apr 2015, 13:52

I actually managed to get through a game without a disconnection, won it, only to have 11 (I think) points deducted.
I have been patient but now this is getting too much. Devs you really need to sort this game out. If you need to check, game was second one of the day against Tyre.
Crender
Private
Private

Re: STILL losing PvP points for a victory

Postby Crender » 25 Apr 2015, 15:14

And another 9 points lost to a desync in the next game.

Edited to remove statement borne out of frustration..
Last edited by Crender on 26 Apr 2015, 16:37, edited 1 time in total.
Crender
Private
Private

Postby Assassin » 25 Apr 2015, 17:05

Not my job to defend the game and its developers...but from your ranking i am assuming you also had a lot of wins that went normally...perhaps even some investment in the game...

I do concur that the game has some bugs...but i find those on most PVP based games...and people complain in those games also...with some reason.
In this game, all players, including those at the very top have "bug" defeats...but we kind of consider them part of the "game"...annoying for sure...but kind of hard to avoid.

I myself think the game design and play balance (and variety) are above average...so i stick around.
I do concur that the game is going trough a "less good" period right now, but i expect things to get better next season...i have fun most times i play, anyway.
10.000 Lemmings can't be wrong...
Assassin
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Postby nAFAI » 27 Apr 2015, 09:14

Hey Crender,

Desyncs is something we always have in consideration and we always seek ways to improve it, even in the last update we fixed something related to them. Sadly it's by far the most complex feature for devs, as it takes into account several factors, but more important it's highle affected by connectivity issues.

As Assassin points out our game is far from being bug free but we can assure you that we are doing our best to improve it step by step as we want as much as you to provide a great gaming experience.

Cheers!
nAFAI
WWIITCG Admin
WWIITCG Admin

Return to Technical Support