Points Still Vanishing

Report Bugs and any problems you may experience in the game

Moderator: mtormo

Re: Points Still Vanishing

Postby nAFAI » 25 Jun 2015, 10:34

Hey Joao,

I understand compeltly your frustration, but the damages have been huge to many other players and we already announced that we will not compensate untill all is fixed and in an equal way to everyone, good things is that we seem to have tackle down the biggest issue and now it's only related to some punctual and isolated issues like the one you experienced, we are already working on that.

We will run a compensation campaign as soon as this is fixed, I can tell you that it won't cover for all the losses the top players have experienced (as in some cases the amount of gold lost is too high) but I hope you understand that we are doing our best to make the game better and that we need to treat the community as a whole.

On a side note I will always respect your option of jumping out the PvP or even the game, I'm a gamer myself and I'm the first one to say that this kind of issues are the ones that frustrates more.

Cheers!
nAFAI
WWIITCG Admin
WWIITCG Admin

Postby Assassin » 25 Jun 2015, 12:01

nAFAI wrote:We will run a compensation campaign as soon as this is fixed, I can tell you that it won't cover for all the losses the top players have experienced (as in some cases the amount of gold lost is too high) but I hope you understand that we are doing our best to make the game better and that we need to treat the community as a whole.

I think i was hit very hard when the bug was in full swing, one of the hardest hit i guess...BUT i understand both sides.
This is a small game and i am guessing income is not very high...

It is a lots of fun and can be played for free...new features and cards all the time and stability, although not perfect, is actually acceptable for me (and this type of game).
This was the biggest bug i remember...but i think devs actually answer doubts and correct issues...this one took longer.

As to compensation...it would be nice...but i wouldn't leave the game if it wasnt given...
I may be biased as i had lots of fun and content for no investment (sorry guys...i really cant), i guess paying customers might think differently...buy game is still very good. Balance and variety is awesome.
10.000 Lemmings can't be wrong...
Assassin
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Postby 5Cats » 28 Jun 2015, 00:16

Not in my Platoon, but did Ver-2 of Imperial Navy lose his points? He beat me at PvP the other day (this week) and now shows zero with only a few accumulated points too?

Unless there's multiple Ver-2, like some other accounts :/ But I'm sure his platoon was IN when I played him... he's sitting at #9 in the Rate list...

Or unless I'm mis-remembering dates and platoons...
Fight Bravely!
5Cats
Colonel
Colonel

Postby Proxenus » 12 Nov 2015, 02:43

So if this issue is sorted out, will there be compensations?

I know I haven't been around for a while, but I came back hoping this would all be sorted so I could get back to enjoying the game. Any news?

Proxenus
Proxenus
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby Assassin » 12 Nov 2015, 16:10

Proxenus wrote:So if this issue is sorted out, will there be compensations?

I know I haven't been around for a while, but I came back hoping this would all be sorted so I could get back to enjoying the game. Any news?

Proxenus

Not 100% sure it is sorted out completely...but the effects are residual...there are some mentions of similar issues, but rare...

I think i dont lose platoon points now...
10.000 Lemmings can't be wrong...
Assassin
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Postby Pieterr » 12 Nov 2015, 16:54

Hello,

I haven´t read and/or witnessed anybody for quite some time losing platoonpoints to this bug either. That's very good news because this was a really nasty bug. Besides that I´m curious as well, so how about it? I do believe Proxenus' question is justified,....

I'd love to toast on the death of this rotten bug,...

Cheers
Pieter
Pieterr
Captain
Captain

Postby 5Cats » 13 Nov 2015, 05:59

I've seen a few occasions of points not registering, but not the vanishing thing, either current or totals!
I bugged a developer about it too :)
I imagine it's difficult to figure out who lost what eh? And giving a blanket package to everyone would also be kind of unfair... Not all that many players lost out on reward packs, but I know I missed at least 3 Generals :| and lost over 14K points... it's in an older thread...
Fight Bravely!
5Cats
Colonel
Colonel

Postby tilindir » 30 Dec 2015, 21:22

Hello!

I've got a strange bug today: my platoon weekly rewards appeared in blue pop-up message in platoon log, and new week count started. But when I've tried to collect rewards and visited correspondent page, there where no rewards at all.

And after that blue pop-up message dissapeared from platoon log 0.o

It was quite sad story, as far as I've managed to reach 7.47k points last week & was expecting general pack.

You can always check my gold income and last week platoon points' achievements.

(in-game nick name just as here, tilindir, from RedStars platoon).

Thanks in advance!
tilindir
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby tilindir » 04 Jan 2016, 22:38

And today appears "you've been kicked from platoon" pop-up, immediately followed by "you've joined the platoon", & all my weekly platoon points vanished (not too much, but around 7k). Disappointing a lot.
tilindir
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby 5Cats » 04 Jan 2016, 23:34

I've seen a couple of "demotions" over the past 2-3 weeks in my Platoon, I didn't do it! (I'm the only officer too) It used to just happen to one fellow, but it's happened to 2-3 different guys. Not a big deal, just sayin it's still happening.

Haven't seen lost points though, thank goodness.
Fight Bravely!
5Cats
Colonel
Colonel

PreviousNext

Return to Technical Support