Points Still Vanishing

Report Bugs and any problems you may experience in the game

Moderator: mtormo

Re: Points Still Vanishing

Postby nAFAI » 02 Jun 2015, 10:09

Hey 5Cats,

Thanks for the report!

Scared me for a moment but after investigating the problem was able to see the issue, it seems bellatrix33 is playing from iOS and iOS still doesn't have the latest fix with the Platoon points, the only platform that should experience platoon issues for the moment should be iOS users.

Nevertheless keep the reports coming! we still want to monitor this as much as possible!
nAFAI
WWIITCG Admin
WWIITCG Admin

Postby 5Cats » 02 Jun 2015, 15:08

Oh phew@! That's a relief!

Funny story: Bellatrix has applied many times to join the Cats, but there never was any room. Finally we had an open spot and I let the poor fellow in. He's not chatty but at least he's active. Lolz! (He's not on Kong, and I've never seen his name in the PvP ranks that I can recall...)

I'll keep watching, few things worse than your hard-earned points going away... I sure hope the fix works!

Edit: Looks like "double counting PvP wins" still happens? It was a Platoon-mate who may be using that other system though, so IDK for sure...
Edit to the Edit: Nope, two very fast surrenders he said. My mistake!
Fight Bravely!
5Cats
Colonel
Colonel

Postby Bsdomingues » 02 Jun 2015, 18:06

ah guys bellatrix is also in our platoon....?gcreco II..lol..or is it another person?
Bsdomingues
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby 5Cats » 03 Jun 2015, 13:17

Bsdomingues wrote:ah guys bellatrix is also in our platoon....?gcreco II..lol..or is it another person?

I did notice that...

I suppose he applied to several, and got accepted by at least 2. Was he a member for long or brand new?
Anyhow, I recall that members who leave still have their stats displayed (in his case: 0/0) until 'booted' officially (which removes their name from the list).

He may have multiple accounts and uses the same PvP name in both? At least one other player is doing that...
Fight Bravely!
5Cats
Colonel
Colonel

Postby joaotuga » 21 Jun 2015, 17:27

I just lost all my platoon points again.

I had finished winning a game against zhukov from reservoir dogs, and when i went to look my platoon history, i only saw 2 of my wins today and couldnt see any other platoon mate or history. So after i logged in again to the game, i saw that on platoon history it still shows all my yesterday wins for the event and today with, but with a sad news, it also showed on platoon history, that somehow i joined platoon without even leaving it on the first place.

So basically i lost 4800 platoon points....
joaotuga
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby nAFAI » 22 Jun 2015, 14:54

Hey Joao,

I've been checking the logs and indeed something strange happened, like if you quitted the guild and joined during that match and therefore restarting your points profile, we are still investigating it but do you recall anything strange going on on that match? like playing on a low connectivity zone or anything?

Will make sure to let you know what we can figure out.
nAFAI
WWIITCG Admin
WWIITCG Admin

Postby joaotuga » 22 Jun 2015, 19:44

Yes, well this happened just after my game with zukhov before entring game i had 4800 points, and right after i had 0 and the game has automatically joined me into a platoon in wich i already were...

Indeed i won due to my oponent timeout, but he had less than 5 hp and i had almost 40hp and he was defenetly going to die next turn, so i didnt find that strange, i just thout he gave up, but now that you ask, i dont know if it has anything to do with it...
Anyhow, i was playing from my mobile phone at a fixed internet spot in my home and nothing unusual happened.

So, what about my platoon points, will i get them back? Im asking because i would receive a huge amount of gold from the week platoon rewards and also my platoon lost 2 places because of that. We were number 4 and now were 6...
joaotuga
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby joaotuga » 24 Jun 2015, 18:40

Pff i got 130 gold this week fron platoon points because i had a bugg that made me lose 4800 points. What a joke this is.
How can you expect to increase pvp activity if stuff like this keeps happening? You know how frustratinf it is to be active and see all your effort not rewarded in the end because of this buggs??? I only do pvp to get platoon points, because i dont care for pvp points, thats why i always surrender when fighting platoon mates. and now i get this again. Pff what a joke... The least you can do is give us the gold that we lost due to this bugs, but no you dont pff. Ita the 4th time i dont get the gold i was supposed ti get because of this buggs, so let me just say it, im done with pvp, you will lose another really active player because of this.
Dont even try to bother adding some new cards and have some improvments if you cant keep the good things you have, so that said bye guys, you wont see me again doing pvp while there's still buggs like this on game and without any compensation.
joaotuga
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby 5Cats » 24 Jun 2015, 22:53

@joaotuga: The bugs were much worse before! Many players lost points many times, it was awful. So much better now!

At least by your reporting it, that helps get it fixed, eh?

I must have lost 40K in points over 5-7 bugs, and missed at least 3 General Packs... other players lost even more.

They really cannot compensate until all the bugs are fixed, since they don't know what the total damage is. Some compensation has been promised, the FS Guys are good about that sort of thing!
Fight Bravely!
5Cats
Colonel
Colonel

Postby wolf » 25 Jun 2015, 00:04

I play the game because it is insanely good. Don't really care about the platoon points personally but I can understand your frustration. If you don't like playing pvp maybe this is just not your game :-(
wolf
Warrant Officer
Warrant Officer

PreviousNext

Return to Technical Support