Points Still Vanishing

Report Bugs and any problems you may experience in the game

Moderator: mtormo

Re: Points Still Vanishing

Postby tilindir » 05 Jan 2016, 12:09

5Cats wrote:I've seen a couple of "demotions" over the past 2-3 weeks in my Platoon, I didn't do it! (I'm the only officer too) It used to just happen to one fellow, but it's happened to 2-3 different guys. Not a big deal, just sayin it's still happening.

This "demotion" issue happens to me nearly every week, but not always with platoon points loss (actually, first time for quite a large amount of time - ~2 months). I'm sure that there are no dirty trollfaces in platoon's HQ who constantly kicks & then immediately resubmits again :))

Annoying, yes, but really not a big problem, as long as it doesn't touch my points (& therefore rewards!) :D
tilindir
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby 5Cats » 05 Jan 2016, 15:20

The Officers can promote, demote and kick (except the Leader! Lolz! Can't have a coup de tat and kick the Leader eh?) but cannot accept new members.
You'd have to re-apply to get accepted as well, they can't do that. So it's definitely a bug that's kicking you out and then re-entering, not the other guys.
I'd guess the two things are somehow related: demotions and lost points, but it's only a guess.
Fight Bravely!
5Cats
Colonel
Colonel

Postby RedRain » 06 Jan 2016, 08:11

I had demotions sometimes before, but only if i enter the game via poor internet. Something related with a login algorithm i suppose
RedRain
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby Assassin » 06 Jan 2016, 10:40

5Cats wrote:The Officers can promote, demote and kick (except the Leader! Lolz! Can't have a coup de tat and kick the Leader eh?) but cannot accept new members.
You'd have to re-apply to get accepted as well, they can't do that. So it's definitely a bug that's kicking you out and then re-entering, not the other guys.
I'd guess the two things are somehow related: demotions and lost points, but it's only a guess.

I think i was unable to promote a guy to officer once...i tried (as an Officer) and couldnt...later the leader did it ok.

I was assuming you could only promote to the level BELOW YOURS...no?
10.000 Lemmings can't be wrong...
Assassin
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Postby 5Cats » 06 Jan 2016, 19:44

Assassin wrote:I was assuming you could only promote to the level BELOW YOURS...no?

Oh? I don't know, I'll go try it now... (Bored5Cats is my officer, lolz!)

By golly! You are correct!
The 'promote' button shows up for Veterans, but it just promotes them to Veterans again, lolz! I didn't try kicking anyone though.
Fight Bravely!
5Cats
Colonel
Colonel

Postby Pieterr » 29 Mar 2016, 17:33

That's why I mentioned we will be handling compensations once the problem is fixed, fixing each of the cases that happened, having to review each one and while not 100% sure that the scores will remain would be a lot of efforts from our side to tackle this problem, I know its unfortunate but that's why I mention that instead we will be handling compensations to you all once the bug has been confirmed fixed.

It is almost a year ago when this rotten bug troubled the platoons and was nr.1 issue on this forum here.
I really hope this bug belongs for sure to the past now.
Anyway I thought I'd put it back on the agenda

Cheers,
Pieter
Pieterr
Captain
Captain

Postby 5Cats » 29 Mar 2016, 18:01

It was gone for the longest time Pieterr! Thank goodness!

But when they update/improve one thing? Many other things get changed as well, it seems.

It hasn't happened in War Cats for a while, since they said they fixed it a few weeks back for sure.

I lost at least 3x General Paks and tons of gold... as did many others!
Fight Bravely!
5Cats
Colonel
Colonel

Previous

Return to Technical Support